Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Final 2008 Autocross Event - Pictures & Results - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Final 2008 Autocross Event - Pictures & Results

Okay, I just updated these. Please let me know if there are any further revisions necessary.

Jonathan

Hey Jonathan, Thanks for finding my times! I have been running in PS this year, any chance you can move me? Championship points are at stake!

Thanks,
    Sam

Quote Originally Posted by SamB325es View Post
    Hey Jonathan, Thanks for finding my times! I have been running in PS this year, any chance you can move me? Championship points are at stake!

Thanks,
    Sam
    No problem Sam!

I'll make the change in the next results revision.

people are asking about posting the results to the actual ncc website. can that be done?

Quote Originally Posted by adam View Post
    people are asking about posting the results to the actual ncc website. can that be done?
    Yes, when I am confident that there are no other errors.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Yes, when I am confident that there are no other errors.
    I added them to the main site ... but be warned ... I am NOT confident that it is error free.

I added them to the main site ... but be warned ... I am NOT confident that it is error free.
    Thanks for fixing my class!

Quote Originally Posted by etherpool View Post
    Thanks for fixing my class!
    No problem.

Do you have a nickname for your car? I've been coming up with a few after looking at the pictures again.

No problem.

Do you have a nickname for your car? I've been coming up with a few after looking at the pictures again.

Never really thought of one. What ya got?

Thumbs up season totals?

Any progress on the final tabulations for the season?

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    Any progress on the final tabulations for the season?
    Yes, and no. Yes, I have them tabulated; No I can't release them yet. There are a couple of issues that need to be decided upon. With the short season, there are alot of discretion questions.

I will notify immediately as soon as they are released.
    Last edited by mcoupemindy; 11-13-2008 at 09:00 PM. Reason: wifey fixed spelling

Talking

OK, no rush, just trying to get some idea if I need some podium finish commentary!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    OK, no rush, just trying to get some idea if I need some podium finish commentary!
    No worries. I'll be telling people how you got beat by a Showroom-A 335i in Unlimited.

Wink

Bogdan, don't make me put the blower on!

Thread Information