Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Saying Hello

Thread: Saying Hello

Saying Hello

I just wanted to say hello. I just joined the BMW CCA looking to see what it was like here. I don't own "real" BMW's, but have 2 MINIs. I have an 04 MCS and the wife owns an 06 MCSC. I actually knew Steven (the ex VP and Tourmeister ) and his wife when they had joined our MINI club, but lost touch when they moved to SC.

So, hello

Edit: Oops, SC
    Last edited by JustJAY; 08-27-2008 at 07:55 PM. Reason: South Carolina ;)

HI - make sure you check out of calendar for all the events we have. look forward to meeting you and your Minis
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Cool

Welcome to the Best darn Chapter in North America, we have a great deal of events designed to support our members, please take advantage of any and all of our services. I hope you will find your way to a social or two. Feel free to contact myself or any of the board members if there is any way we can be of service.
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Arrow MINIs R Us

Welcome to NCC, Jay

Please bring out your MINIs to our monthly Do It Yourself (DIY) events. Not only do we work on all kinds of BMWs, but we also work on MINIs (Humm...I'll have to check on Minis).

Your wife now has the opportunity to register (and you to accompany her) for our first Ladies DIY, DIY #9, Saturday September 20th at Martin Motorsports in Alexandria, VA. This week Applications are open for ladies only, then they will remain open for both ladies and gentlemen for an additional two weeks, or until we have reached our attendance limit.

To register on our website please click on Chapter Programs, click on Do It Yourself, click on Registration, click on DIY #9, fill in the personal data, and submit. You will receive an immediate system response.

Please bring out at least one MINI; we need more of them to show up at our DIYs.

Cheers,
    Alan
    DIY Co-Coordinator

Thanks all. I will let my wife know about this and will check out the calender.

Greetings JustJay,

You are in for a really enjoyable time. Plenty of us enjoy DIYs, Concours, Driving Tours and other events with our spouses. The club is made up of great men and women who love our families almost as much as we love our cars! (I'm kiddding) No matter what event or gathering you attend you will make fast friends with great people and see some awesome BMW's and Mini's owned by true enthusiasts. Welcome and Godspeed!
    Brooklyn Taylor - Member # 354954
    Chief Marketing Officer at NCCBMWCCA
    Garage: M3, M5, M6, 635CSi/5 & 850I/6

Thread Information