Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Anyone going to NJMP for the Grand-Am race this weekend? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anyone going to NJMP for the Grand-Am race this weekend?

Someone asked about it at the instructors meeting last Friday. I can't remember the reason, but no, neither chapter is hosting a corral.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Dust

It sounds like my comments on the dust were on the mark. I understand that there was at least one full course caution caused by the blinding dust.

The Grand Am racers seem to be poo pooing the track. Mark Bunting was complaining that it is too narrow and too dirty.
    Bob Hopkins
    M3 1997 Black "Vader"
    911 1986 Red "Baron"

Great weekend! Dust was the keyword

Got together some footage of what I saw:

Quote Originally Posted by Jenson Button View Post
    It sounds like my comments on the dust were on the mark. I understand that there was at least one full course caution caused by the blinding dust.

The Grand Am racers seem to be poo pooing the track. Mark Bunting was complaining that it is too narrow and too dirty.
    When the drivers were quoted during the TV coverage as saying the track was narrow they were referring to the marbles and clag that developed off line. It seemed whenever a car went off line in an attempt to pass they suddendly lost traction.
    It was dirt on the track that caused Scott Pruitt to crash on Thursday's test day. Seeing this would be a problem, the officials instituted a rule that two or more wheels off received a warning. A second occurance received a penalty. There were several long full course caution periods for cleaning dirt from the track.

The Koni Challenge race is scheduled for SpeedTV at 2 pm Sunday. Stay with it until the end.

I think your video needs a password Anders.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    I think your video needs a password Anders.
    Woops! Think I fixed it now

Thread Information