Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Group drive to Shenandoah Concours in Edinburg?

Thread: Group drive to Shenandoah Concours in Edinburg?

Group drive to Shenandoah Concours in Edinburg?

In past years there has been a gathering in the Greenbrier/Chantilly or 234/Manassas area to make the run down to Shenandoah Vineyards in Edinburg. Interested parties should post here to arrange a meeting time & place. I'm in Leesburg, so just plan to shoot straight out 7 West to I-81 South.
    See you there!

11TH ANNUAL SHENANDOAH VINEYARDS CONCOURS
    Saturday, September 6, 2008

Shenandoah Vineyards
    3659 South Ox Road
    Edinburg, Va. 22824
    9:30 A.M.

10:00 Show field opens
    11:30 Rags down

Car classes, award categories and judging criteria will be announced soon on the chapter website.

All BMWs welcome. Food and drink available, wine tasting, pony rides for the children with a live band in the background.

http://www.shentel.net/shenvine/
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Question Does anyone know how to register?

Or is it "just show up"?

What classes - etc.?

There is nothing on our web site about REGISTRATION......
    Bob Stern
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0868

Senior Moment - 2003 330Ci (gone)
    Blue Tang O - 2013 135i (now in her bed)

Traditionally, you show up & register. Cost has been $25-30 for concours, luncheon buffet, door prize ticket, and wine tasting ticket.
    Classes depend on turnout. Usually:
    2002s
    early & late 3ers
    early & late coupes
    sedans
    Zs
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBob View Post
    What classes - etc.?

You know this group Bob. It's High Class and Low Class.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    You know this group Bob. It's High Class and Low Class.
    And NO class.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Thumbs up Winery show and shine

Hello just want to know how much is the admission for the wine show and shine per person thanks like to bring the wifey....
    Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    Traditionally, you show up & register. Cost has been $25-30 for concours, luncheon buffet, door prize ticket, and wine tasting ticket.
    Classes depend on turnout. Usually:
    2002s
    early & late 3ers
    early & late coupes
    sedans
    Zs

The fee to enter a car, etc., has been $25-30. There is a reduced fee for those just interested in the festival & wine tasting (like your wife), but I don't know the amount. Check the link to the winery in my initial post & give them a ring!
    Last edited by John in VA; 09-03-2008 at 09:40 AM.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Wink Winery show and shine

Does this fee include the tasty lunch buffet my wife would like enjoy this too thanks for
    Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    The fee to enter a car, etc., has been $25-30. There is a reduced fee for those just interested in the festival & wine tasting (like your wife), but I don't the amount. Check the link to the winery in my initial post & give them a ring!
    your reply

I just talked to John Estep, the event organizer. The show will be held on Saturday, RAIN OR SHINE! He has committed to the tent, food, awards, and door prizes.
    The entry fee will be $30. This will include all I mentioned above, and would also allow your passenger to partake in the luncheon spread.
    If your passenger wants to do the wine tasting, there is a ~$12 fee paid to the winery - they collect at the table just before the concours field. You can check with the winery directly - link provided in the first post.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

I received my copy of der Bayerische today, so the details of the event are shown there. John Estep has found it necessary to increase the admission to $30 - it's been $25 for the past 10 years. This still won't cover the $200+ he spent on food, or the wine (Shenandoah Vineyard's Johannisberg Riesling and Chardonnay) & beer (a German assortment), or door prizes! There will also be a tent & chairs.

This will be held rain or shine, but according to the forecast I saw at 6PM today, we might be in the clear. Most rain is forecast for areas east of I-95. Edinburg is between Front Royal & Harrisonburg, so consult the appropriate forecast or weather bug for weather there Sat AM.

John wants to distribute ALL the plaques this year, and looks forward to seeing some clean examples that are driven daily, so come out for this great day in the country.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Its looks kinda wet going to decline this time, see ya next year.............

Thread Information