Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Sept NoVA Social 7pm - New Location - COASTAL FLATS!!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sept NoVA Social 7pm - New Location - COASTAL FLATS!!!

Sept NoVA Social 7pm - New Location - COASTAL FLATS!!!

Thanks to our NoVA host, Brett, we are at our new location for September, Coastal Flats in Tysons Corner Mall. Its located right next door from Gordon Biersche in the mall.

They are going to close off half the bar, put up blue and white balloons, and hand out 1 drink ticket per person. There may also be appetizer specials and $3 bottles of Corona and Landshark beer.

Coastal Flats
    Tysons Corner 7860-L
    Tysons Corner Center
    McLean, VA 22102
    (703) 356-1440

http://www.greatamericanrestaurants.com/coastaltysons/

In order to continue having future socials, the club will cover up to $20/head, so we'll collect $ to help cover the remaining part of the bill/gratuity (usually around $10/head). Hopefully those who have a few more drinks than others will volunteer more than someone that just orders sodas.

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?id=97,1309,0,0,1,0

We will continue to park in the same location as in past months; in the back of the 1st floor parking garage right across from GB (Terrace C)

Who's in?

bump

The social is this Thursday. Any other takers?

I'm going to have to cancel this one guys. See you all at the next one.
    Any chance this will get moved to next week???

Quote Originally Posted by RODBMWM5 View Post
    I'm going to have to cancel this one guys. See you all at the next one.
    Any chance this will get moved to next week???
    we already have a social next week in Columbia (still the best one IMO )
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Please clarify: Is this Social canceled, or is RODBMWM5's attendance at this Social cancelled?

Thanks,
    DCBub

Social is still on, he couldn't make it

What time does this event start?
    Last edited by Sigfod; 09-03-2008 at 12:43 PM.

i have heard mixed things about this thursday on e46fanatics.com

Is the social this Thursday in Tysons or Columbia. If in tysons at coastal flats (as indicated above), count me in

-Chase

Quote Originally Posted by 2000_328ci View Post
    i have heard mixed things about this thursday on e46fanatics.com

Is the social this Thursday in Tysons or Columbia. If in tysons at coastal flats (as indicated above), count me in

-Chase
    we've had the same schedule for the past year or so. the 1st Thur of each month is always in NoVA. The 2nd Thur is in Columbia, and the 3rd Thur is in Gaithersburg.

you can always check the calendar of events to get the specifics.

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    we've had the same schedule for the past year or so. the 1st Thur of each month is always in NoVA. The 2nd Thur is in Columbia, and the 3rd Thur is in Gaithersburg.

you can always check the calendar of events to get the specifics.
    my apologies paul... i was very active for quite some time and then dropped off the map when my full time job became the world's largest time suck. Now that I finally have a handle on work and can balance time a bit better, am looking to get more involved.

Quote Originally Posted by 2000_328ci View Post
    my apologies paul... i was very active for quite some time and then dropped off the map when my full time job became the world's largest time suck. Now that I finally have a handle on work and can balance time a bit better, am looking to get more involved.
    no need to apologize...just hope you make it out and join us

Ill be there, but out of curiosity, we have any E36's coming?? Specifically coupes. May seem random, but i swear its for necessary research....

I have an E36 Coupe, I'll be there.
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Quote Originally Posted by Car54 View Post
    I have an E36 Coupe, I'll be there.

Sweeeeeeet.

Thread Information