Posted by: GregD

Description: For parts or restoration. I picked up this 325 to start an M20 swap for my 2002, but with child #3 on the way I find myself running out of free time. Plus my M10 is running great! I would consider it a parts car, but I do have a clear Maryland title signed by the previous owner. With a little love it could be a nice driver. The bad: The interior is pretty trashed. Looks like someone tried to steal the stereo and ripped some stuff up. The seats are really ripped. Reverse does not work, so the automatic transmission would need a rebuild or replacement. Random assortment of tires. Missing some trim. Minor rust in front of each rear wheel well. Cracked front grill. One cracked tail light. The roof has a couple small tears. The rear window is really cloudy. Fading and chipped clear coat Loud exhaust The good: Engine seems fine. I can ask my brother to do a compression test if desired. ~160K miles Bottle cap wheels. The doors (inside and out) are great. The trunk lid is great (except for the fading paint) I'd like to get $800. Reasonable offers and interesting trades will be considered. Although the PO drove the car here from the other side of town, I wouldn't trust the transmission beyond the end of my driveway so bring a trailer. Thanks! Lots of pictures at: http://donarum.com/cars/album_2002/BMW325_89/

More...