Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Take Me Out To The Ballgame

Thread: Take Me Out To The Ballgame

Take Me Out To The Ballgame

A couple years ago we saw the Bowie Baysox. We tried some day games. The following year we did some night games. Even if you don't care of baseball or the Baysox, it was a fun night. Plus fireworks at the end of the game.

Baysox marketing called me today and asked if we wanted to attend some games. I'm thinking about it again since we did not do any games last year.

Maybe this time we could meet in the parking lot before the game and have a little tailgate party. The minimum number of tickets I need to get is 20. The cost was around $10.00 I'd have to look it up.

Is anyone interested?
    I'm not going to be the only one in a group of 20 seats.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

I'm down, I love basebal...and hanging out with Bimmer freaks

It depends on when but it sounds like fun.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

It would be a Saturday night.
    We had a good time when we went. Lost track of the game because we BS'd about cars all night.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

I'm in.
    E36 M3
    E46 325xiT
    X5
    "My head hurts, my feet stink, and I don't love Jesus...and if I'm not dead by Thursday I'll be roaring Friday night." ::Jimmy Buffett

I know this is a bit late, but I'd love to be in on this plus 1.

Thread Information