Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
COLUMBUS DAY PARADE - convertibles needed

Thread: COLUMBUS DAY PARADE - convertibles needed

Thumbs up COLUMBUS DAY PARADE - convertibles needed

All - time to shine and show....cabrio's that is.

The Baltimore City Columbus Day parade is on Sunday, October 12.

We will likely enjoy breakfast, set up for the parade, and also have dinner as a group in Little Italy.

Please send me an email - or post here, to let me know if you are joining our group.

SpongeBob
    Bob Stern
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0868

Senior Moment - 2003 330Ci (gone)
    Blue Tang O - 2013 135i (now in her bed)

Update:::::

Breakfast buffet - Parade at 1:00PM - Afternoon entertainment - Dinner in Baltimore's Little Italy.

We have already been asked to carry the Baltimore City Mayor, retired politicians, Miss Columbus Celebrations, and several others.

ALL CLUB MEMBERS with cabrios...time to shine and show off...October 12. Check out www.columbuscelebrations.com for photos of last year.

Contact me immediately...

Bob.Stern@nccbmwcca.org or 410-602-0175
    Bob Stern

I voluteered my z4 last year and they didn't want it. Something to do with not being able to sit on the soft top.
    Supercharged '03 530
    Thinking about tracking down an e28 535is

so I assume Bob is only looking for convertible 3 and 6 series then. I guess my M Roady is in the same situation
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Talking The Z CLUB PARADES...

as a unit. Last year they had about 15 cars. I use them for emergency if I do not get sufficient "bigger" cars. Get in contact with Frank Kirkpatrick. Frank@frankkirpatrick.com
    He is the head of that group....
    Bob Stern

Exclamation Already short of cars!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBob View Post
    Breakfast buffet - Parade at 1:00PM - Afternoon entertainment - Dinner in Baltimore's Little Italy.

We have already been asked to carry the Baltimore City Mayor, retired politicians, Miss Columbus Celebrations, and several others.

ALL CLUB MEMBERS with cabrios...time to shine and show off...October 12. Check out www.columbuscelebrations.com for photos of last year.

Contact me immediately...

Bob.Stern@nccbmwcca.org or 410-602-0175
    -------------------------------------------
    All - please decide to join us. I have 7 cars already reserved and SEVERAL people needing rides. Please contact me.
    Bob Stern

Exclamation Parade update

I still need cars!!!! and for Paul and others, the Maryland Z Club is parading as a separate unit with more than 10 cars....join them.

All - this is a fun day for all cabrio owners. You get to have breakfast with the group, parade, then an entire afternoon of entertainment ending in dinner.

CALL OR EMAIL ME!!!!!

Sponge Bob 410-602-0175 MirnBob2@comcast.net
    Bob Stern

Cool Check it out!!!!

http://www.columbuscelebrations.com/

See what you are missing by not joining us!!!!!!!
    Bob Stern

Can a z get a hernia???????

See what you missed? Plan on joining us next year!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PICT0017.jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	27.5 KB 
ID:	621  
    Bob Stern

January 2009 Roundel article
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	columbusday2008.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	63.9 KB 
ID:	687  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Bob Stern

Thread Information