Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Paintless Dent Repair

Thread: Paintless Dent Repair

Smile Paintless Dent Repair

Dent Masters at Springhill Rd and Rt 7 does superb work. I had creases and dings removed by George (the Matador). The guy has been doing this for 14 years and is an artist. I'm not getting compensated in anyway to say this.

Contact info? City?
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Quote Originally Posted by Car54 View Post
    Contact info? City?
    Tysons Corner, VA
    Tysons Corner, Virginia
    1572 Springhill Road
    Tel: 703-969-7780/703-999-4970
    Chuck Grafton
    '90 ///M3
    '99 ///M3
    '05 X3
    Springfield VA

Thx...I'll follow up with my experience.
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

how much does an "average" dent cost to fix?

My current estimate for a 3" curved crease on an accessible area is $150.

BTW, Dent Masters has a Bethesda guy who I will be seeing next week...I'll report back my experience.
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

BTW, Dent Masters has a Bethesda guy who I will be seeing next week...I'll report back my experience.
    What are you getting "undented"?

Would anyone attending the May 30 - 31, 2009 NCC Shenandoah Circuit Drivers' School be interested in seeing if I can arrange to have either Dent Masters or Dent Wizards attend our school and offer this paintless dent repair service during Saturday's or Sunday's schedule? I will do the leg work if folks think this would be a worthwhile offering. Anyone have good points of contact for Dent Masters or Dent Wizards?
    Tom Buchanan
    BMW CCA Instructor
    ============================================
    1999 M3 (Track Rat)
    2002 540i 6-speed (My Car)
    1999 Acura 3.2 TL (Wife's Car)
    2004 GMC Yukon XL Denali (Family Mobile and Tow Vehicle)

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    What are you getting "undented"?
    A damn run-away cart was stopped by my truck in a parking garage.
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by TMB_540i View Post
    Would anyone attending the May 30 - 31, 2009 NCC Shenandoah Circuit Drivers' School be interested in seeing if I can arrange to have either Dent Masters or Dent Wizards attend our school and offer this paintless dent repair service during Saturday's or Sunday's schedule? I will do the leg work if folks think this would be a worthwhile offering. Anyone have good points of contact for Dent Masters or Dent Wizards?
    Sounds like some potential bad karma!

It's not a bad idea...

Dent Masters of Rockville
    Richard Routson
    301-758-6088
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

A damn run-away cart was stopped by my truck in a parking garage.
    Oh, that sucks a big one.

I remember when my '98 328is caught a high speed kart leaving a sizeable dent in the drivers' fender. I was livid for DAYS.

Thumbs up to "The Dent Mender"

I needed some PDR and got this referral from Wagonwerks. Bill the owner and operator was very nice and scheduled the repair at my home. He showed up exactly on time and did a very nice job. Took out a 3" crease and several small door dings. Charge was $150 and I tipped him another ten.

540 226 2091

This is in my area.....I'm curious about their quality of work. Did you get it done yet?

---------------2009 XS 2nd place, 2010 X3 3rd place, 2011 X3 Champion---------------
    --------------------5-speed, Full DE-K Swap, 205 whp 199 wtq SAE----------------------
    -----------------Enkei RPM2-235/45/17 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 & A/S+-----------------

Not yet...perhaps this week.
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Had the dent repaired todayby Richard Rowson of Dent Masters...can't tell it was there which is the point right!

Talked to the guy about coming to the Shenandoah Saturday May 30th. He was all for it and is willing to do repairs for $80 a panel (up to three quartersized dents) if we can get a minimum of 5 cars. The normal price is $125 for a panel so this is quite a savings.

Do you think there is interest enough to start a thread about it?
    Last edited by Car54; 05-07-2009 at 10:42 AM.
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Thread Information