Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
ChapterFest 2008 - August 23, 2008
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: ChapterFest 2008 - August 23, 2008

Hybrid View

ChapterFest 2008 - August 23, 2008

ChapterFest 2008
    Saturday, August 23, 2008
    Bowie Baysox Stadium
    4101 NE Crain Highway
    Bowie, MD 20716

Plan to attend our 2008 ChapterFest! Both member and non-members are invited to attend. Scheduled activities include:

• Food catered by Red, Hot & Blue. Beverages will also be provided.
    • ChapterFest T-Shirts for everyone who registers and pays online.
    • Autocross, including a special vintage class to highlight the cars of our past.
    • Show & Shine with special relaxed judging rules. Awards will be given.
    • Tours from various locations rallying to ChapterFest. Details to be announced soon.
    • Swap meet to give new life to unused bimmer items.
    Registration is open NOW!!!

http://registration.nccbmwcca.org/chapterfest

There are three different registration options:

2008 ChapterFest - Autocross Registration --> For those participating in the Autocross.
    2008 ChapterFest - Show & Shine Registration --> For those participating in the Show & Shine.
    2008 ChapterFest - General Registration --> All others.

Show & Shine Information:

Schedule:

8:00AM - 10:00AM: Show & Shine Participants Check-In
    10:30AM - 12:00PM: People's Choice Judging
    12:30PM - 1:00PM: Show & Shine Awards Presented

All judging will be people's choice! Ballots will be given to all attendees upon arrival.

A winner will be chosen for the following categories:

Vintage car (1983 and older) I most want to drive.
    Vintage car (1983 and older) with most character.
    Vintage car (1983 and older) with most passionate owner.
    Current car (1984 and newer) I most want to drive.
    Current car (1984 and newer) with most character.
    Current car (1984 and newer) with most passionate owner.
    Last edited by mcoupemindy; 08-13-2008 at 09:35 PM.

Booo, I can't make it! Looks like it will be a great event!
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Let's go guys, registration is open.

Don't miss one of the biggest meets of the year
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    Let's go guys, registration is open.

Don't miss one of the biggest meets of the year
    It WILL be the BIGGEST event of the year.

Cool

Jonathon, me and my girly have registered but haven't paid, how do we go about paying, what are our options? Thanks in advance...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

What are the fees for this event(s)?

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic330 View Post
    What are the fees for this event(s)?
    $5.00 to just enjoy the festivities, get a t-shirt, and eat great food.
    $10.00 to participate in the Show & Shine
    $25.00 for members / $35.00 for non-members to autocross.

I'll be there!!!

Registered for the show & shine yesterday.
    :: Paul ::
    www.tenfifteen.net

Online Payment for Chapterfest

The online payment seems to be broken. I registered for the autocross, clicked online payment and got the message "oops, this mercent no longer accepts Google payment."

Quote Originally Posted by EShott View Post
    The online payment seems to be broken. I registered for the autocross, clicked online payment and got the message "oops, this mercent no longer accepts Google payment."
    Thank you. I'll work on getting it fixed.

Let's go guys, get registered!!!!

This event will be BIG. I just invited all surrounding CCA chapters, so I'm sure we'll have plenty of out-of-towners in attendance.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    Let's go guys, get registered!!!!

This event will be BIG. I just invited all surrounding CCA chapters, so I'm sure we'll have plenty of out-of-towners in attendance.
    Excellent call Paul, great idea inviting the surrounding chapters to this event. We definitely need more cross chapter activities.
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Wink

Can anyone explain to me why it's called a "Show and Shine"? Shouldn't it be the other way around?
    I've never been to one. Are you supposed to come with a dirty car, show it off, and then clean and shine it before going home? Will water be supplied?
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    Can anyone explain to me why it's called a "Show and Shine"? Shouldn't it be the other way around?
    I've never been to one. Are you supposed to come with a dirty car, show it off, and then clean and shine it before going home? Will water be supplied?
    LOL!! Not sure why its called Show and Shine, but its a scaled-down version of a Concours. Please do NOT show up with a dirty car

Thread Information