Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Another ride for Tommy Milner

Thread: Another ride for Tommy Milner

Another ride for Tommy Milner

At Mid-Ohio in a Rahal-Letterman Speed GT Aston Martin this weekend:

http://auto-racing.speedtv.com/artic...artin-team-up/
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Thanks for the update, Woody. I remarked to younger Tom at the first P'ville Cruise-in that I should be asking for his autograph!
    Glad to see the link on the NCC schedule to the cruise-in. This will be the first time I miss the event d/t the move to 1st Sat in Aug. Hope you can make it.

John
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

http://www.summerthundercruisein.com/events.htm

I might stop by Purcellville on the way home from Summit Point. One year I'd like to get a gathering of Z3 M Coupes to display there.

Back on topic, the Mid-Ohio Speed World Challenge Touring and GT races will be televised Thursday, July 24 at noon and 1pm. - SpeedTV naturally.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Thanks for that, Woody. I always seem to miss WC broadcasts.

I'll be out of town but the DVR will be primed this time...
    Scott Lowrey

Thread Information