Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Pics from this weekend's ALMS @ Lime Rock, CT

Thread: Pics from this weekend's ALMS @ Lime Rock, CT

Pics from this weekend's ALMS @ Lime Rock, CT

...mostly racing/practice/qualifying shots, some stills of various cars towards the end. Last two shots are my car with my friend's Z06 (that I got to drive again, w00t).

Warning, I'm a huge Corvette Racing fan, so the bulk of the shots are the C6.Rs... also love the Astons (but wasn't sad to have the GT1 Aston grind to a halt right in front of me). Good times, good times.

Oh, and the E92 M3 GTR made an appearance. Cannot wait to see that thing in action. Looked meaner than hell.

Hope you guys enjoy them... if you'd like a high-res for your desktop or something, just shoot me a PM.

http://www.tenfifteen.net/photos/alms-limerock-2008/
    :: Paul ::
    www.tenfifteen.net

Gorgeous photos!
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Nice photos.

I instructed a fellow in a Yellow C6 Z06 with some Penske massaging and Hoosiers this past Friday. The car was simply amazing. We were stapled to the bumper of a Ford GT that refused to give a point by to a lowly Vette. Unfortunately, I was unable to cooerce the owner to allow me to provide some demonstration from the left seat ;o)
    Bob Hopkins
    M3 1997 Black "Vader"
    911 1986 Red "Baron"

Thread Information