Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Roof Spoilers-recommendation - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Roof Spoilers-recommendation

roof spoilers = lame

Quote Originally Posted by 2000_328ci View Post
    roof spoilers = lame
    I dunno about that. This looks pretty good and makes a good sunshade as well:

2001 740i Sport/2005 330ci ZHP

http://www.midatlantic7s.com

Quote Originally Posted by 2000_328ci View Post
    roof spoilers = lame

Debating politics (in a thread about spoilers/aerodynamics) = Lame.

Sorry if that's a little rude, but It really irks me when I read biased political statements (from either side).

I could spend the rest of the day lecturing about the failures of each political party (there are more than two...kind of), but I'll save that for a better venue.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ErikT View Post
    Debating politics (in a thread about spoilers/aerodynamics) = Lame.

Sorry if that's a little rude, but It really irks me when I read biased political statements (from either side).

I could spend the rest of the day lecturing about the failures of each political party (there are more than two...kind of), but I'll save that for a better venue.
    Bite me!

Quote Originally Posted by ErikT View Post
    I think it would take more than the rest of the day and them some.

To stay on topic, I have a roof spoiler from the PO and don't care for it.
    Never bothered to remove it because I figure it will have noticeable marks where it was removed. Also have the sunroof deflector. Don't like that one either, but I've gotten so used to it that I can't remove it. And that would leave lots of marks too.
    Quote Originally Posted by OwnedbyDuncan View Post
    Bite me!
    That's not very grownup and certainly not called for.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Thread Information