Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New Event!!! Test & Tune - July 26, 2008
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Event!!! Test & Tune - July 26, 2008

New Event!!! Test & Tune - July 26, 2008

Date: Saturday, July 26th, 2008
    Time: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
    Cost: $40.00 For Members / $40.00 For Non-Members
    Participant Limit: 25 Drivers
    Registration Opens: Open Now!!!

... Street Tires Only ...

We will be utilizing an open run format to host this Test & Tune. We are expecting those not running to shag cones.

I expect no less than 12 runs per car during the six hours. This is a ton of seat time for a tiny price.

Prepayment is required after online registration. Register now at http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?a...s_registration

Please post any questions that you might have.

Jonathan Thayer
    Last edited by mcoupemindy; 07-13-2008 at 08:24 AM.

isnt this affiliated with this event? didn't know NCC was a sponsor.

http://www.zerotosexy.com/
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    isnt this affiliated with this event? didn't know NCC was a sponsor.

http://www.zerotosexy.com/
    It hasn't been officially announced yet, but yes, we will be holding an autocross in conjunction with their show.

You are joking aren't you Jonathan?

Can you get 12 car washes instead of 12 AX runs?
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3 View Post
    You are joking aren't you Jonathan?

Can you get 12 car washes instead of 12 AX runs?
    I never joke around ... never ...

Actually, I'm completely serious for one time in my life.

Night time autox, like cyber bowling, we're going to use glow in the dark cones.
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Just to be clear to make sure that no-one is getting confused ...

We will be holding a Test & Tune from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Registration for the Test & Tune will be handled from our website and prepayment is necessary. No walk-ups will be permitted.

The same day, we will be doing an autocross starting at 5:00 PM. Registration will be handled by ZTS on their website at www.zerotosexy.com. Online registration and payment is required for this event, and once again, no walk-up registrations will be permitted.

Ahhh, I get it now. So the T&T is street tires only and the Z2S event?

FYI, their website is showing BMWCCA as a sponsor. Not NCC, but the mothership.
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Quote Originally Posted by Car54 View Post
    Ahhh, I get it now. So the T&T is street tires only and the Z2S event?

FYI, their website is showing BMWCCA as a sponsor. Not NCC, but the mothership.
    Yeah ... I know ... I'm trying to get them to change that ...

R-Comps are for sure allowed for the actual night autocross.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    R-Comps are for sure allowed for the actual night autocross.
    I wouldn't run R-Comps at RoseChunk if they were yours! That lot is not for autoxes anymore--it's for rally crossing!

Quote Originally Posted by hoyabmw View Post
    I wouldn't run R-Comps at RoseChunk if they were yours! That lot is not for autoxes anymore--it's for rally crossing!
    Actually, the lot isn't that bad at all. It sure beats some other venues I've autocrossed at.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Actually, the lot isn't that bad at all. It sure beats some other venues I've autocrossed at.
    Unless they repaved it in the past 3 years, it's full of pot holes. The demise of that lot is the reason MWCSCC folded 2 years ago--no sites they could get that were large enough for a real event that followed their safety rules. I gave up trying to build a safe, fast, fun course on it b/c it could only be 20 seconds long and have one car on it at a time if you avoided all the holes and stuff that was coming apart. And that was before the current crop of Hoosier and Kuhmo tires were available.

At least most of the people who will be there for the show won't be pushing their cars that hard anyway.

So I need to tell my wife that we need to leave the Outer Banks in time for me to get home so I can rush out to an autocross/car wash/car show?
    I'm sure she'd understand if she saw the models.

Quote Originally Posted by Bimmer3 View Post
    So I need to tell my wife that we need to leave the Outer Banks in time for me to get home so I can rush out to an autocross/car wash/car show?
    AGREED!

She would completely understand

Quote Originally Posted by Bimmer3 View Post
    No, no, no. You have to tell her the truth. They are not models. They are single mothers just trying to make it to the next paycheck...

*coughstripperscough*

Thread Information