Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Mark's Body Shop

Thread: Mark's Body Shop

Thumbs up Mark's Body Shop

Both of the doors on my passenger's side of my X5 were starting to rust (as shown below in the "before" pictures). My detailer told me the paint meter readings didn't match the rest of the car, which means it had been repaired by the previous owner.

Since the previous body work wasn't done by BMW, it couldn't be repaired under the rust warranty. BMW of Towson referred me to Mark's Body Shop for the repair.

Not only was there rust, but when you looked down the side of both doors, there was a little bit of flex/dimple marks above the rust, which they also fixed.

BEFORE:

Both pictures are of the front door. The rear door didn't have any rust popping through; just a lot of the bubbly stuff.

AFTER:

The results were amazing! She looks brand new again! I highly recommend Mark's Auto Body to anyone in the Baltimore area needing body work!

Xoutpost.com - where you come for the information but stay for the friendships

Danica looks a lot better now. congrats M
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Thanks, Paul!

Xoutpost.com - where you come for the information but stay for the friendships

Thread Information