Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Please help plan my drive

Thread: Please help plan my drive

Please help plan my drive

Next week I am doing a drive Centreville, VA -> Sandusky, OH -> Cleveland OH -> Centreville, VA

The return leg is going to be on Sunday July 6 - and I would pretty much stick the highways to get back as quickly as possible.

But on the way up to Sandusky, OH - I am planning on using the entire day of July 1 (Tuesday) to do the drive.

I was hoping you guys could help me put together various stretches of scenic windy road around Northern WV, Southern PA, and OH.

I know US-40 in stretches in PA is supposed to be quite nice. So thats definitely on my list.

Thanks!

Hey, you're talking my "growing up" home. Depending how long yo want to take and what you want to see, taking 40 to I70 west into Wheeling WV and then take US 250 up through central Oh is a nice scenic drive. Goes through many small Ohio towns and ends up in Sandusky. Mostly 2 lane roads and SE Ohio is hilly. You will skirt the Ohio Amish country on this route seeing their farms and their horse and buggy transportation. You can also take off on side roads to see more of the central Ohio areas as well.

Mid Oh track is in Lexington, just south of Mansfield, not sure if anything is going on during your travels.

Chuck
    Chuck Grafton
    '90 ///M3
    '99 ///M3
    '05 X3
    Springfield VA

NICE! Thanks for the info. I shall start mapping this immediately!

I was hoping to get the nicest drive out of it - if that means spending most of the 1st driving - so be it.

Thread Information