Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
(2008) Event #2 Results
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: (2008) Event #2 Results

(2008) Event #2 Results

Event #2 Results are posted at http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?results.

Thanks to everyone who came out and ran with us today!

Studmuffin!
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

sweet. what does PAX mean?

Check out these Photo's from todays event

Here's a link to my Picasa site http://www.picasaweb.google.com/adam...bum622081246AM
    If you would like high quality prints they are available for $25 (inc S+H) for an 8x10 size. Please contact 540 905 9601 or just visit my website www.photoillustrate.com
    Last edited by adampaine; 06-22-2008 at 12:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeD View Post
    sweet. what does PAX mean?
    PAX is an indexed score. It's used primarily as a way to compare drivers across two different classes. For example, we expect a SB car to be slower than a PT car, so SB has a lower PAX. The actual raw time is multiplied by the PAX to achieve the PAX time. Does this explanation make sense?

Jonathan

Quote Originally Posted by Car54 View Post
    Studmuffin!
    I missed you there

Quote Originally Posted by adampaine View Post
    Here's a link to my Picasa site http://www.picasaweb.google.com/adam...bum622081246AM
    If you would like high quality prints they are available for $25 (inc S+H) for an 8x10 size. Please contact 540 905 9601 or just visit my website www.photoillustrate.com
    Thanks for posting the very nice pictures!

Link to some pictures I took:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2166002...899282/detail/

All my pictures are from Heat 1.

If you don't see your car, want hi-res images, or more pictures of your car, feel free to PM me.

The "edit" pictures mean that the picture has been cropped, so the hi-res one will not be the full resolution (I need a 55-200 lens, anyone want to spot me? )

Fun stuff, I had a great time
    -Chris
    2000 JB BMW 328i

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeD View Post
    Link to some pictures I took:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2166002...899282/detail/

All my pictures are from Heat 1.

If you don't see your car, want hi-res images, or more pictures of your car, feel free to PM me.

The "edit" pictures mean that the picture has been cropped, so the hi-res one will not be the full resolution (I need a 55-200 lens, anyone want to spot me? )

Fun stuff, I had a great time
    Thanks for the pictures. What camera base are you using?

Thanks for a great event. This was only my second time running with the BMW group (despite being a member) and my first time at this location. I absolutely love the lot!

I was bummed that my BMW was under the weather (my girlfriend and I were driving her Honda Fit - automatic, no camber, blah blah blah), but I still had a blast. Looking forward to the September event back at this spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimp View Post
    Thanks for a great event. This was only my second time running with the BMW group (despite being a member) and my first time at this location. I absolutely love the lot!

I was bummed that my BMW was under the weather (my girlfriend and I were driving her Honda Fit - automatic, no camber, blah blah blah), but I still had a blast. Looking forward to the September event back at this spot.
    I was definitely impressed with your driving. I was the ass of an announcer calling it a jelly bean.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimp View Post

yeah, definitely impressed. quite surprised at the fit.

LOL... I LOVED the jelly bean comment.

The Fit surprises me every time I'm behind the wheel. The car is a blast to drive, and is very nimble. It is (and you do feel it) under-powered, so maintaining momentum is key. The auto paddles shifts are kinda cool, as they will let you bounce off the limiter.

This was only my second time racing it, and the first time racing it with the wheels/tires and springs. It's my girlfriend's car, and this is her first full season racing it. The automatic is slower (we couldn't find a manual sport anywhere at the time), but she's just getting started and wanted less to focus on. Plus, it's probably good to have one auto in the stable, since I'm a bit clumsy.

If you ever get a chance to drive one, do it. You'll probably be surprised too - just drive a manual!

Thanks for the compliments on the driving - looking at my MaxQ files, I thought I kinda drove like crap... that, and the car really needs more front camber (already ordered the parts).

Hopefully my 318ti won't be leaking oil next time and I can bring it!

Thanks again for a great event.
    Last edited by Gimp; 06-23-2008 at 09:09 PM.
    Paul P.
    <del>1996 318ti M-tech</del> - Messing around in FSP until the CP Camaro is done.

Help Stop Lung Cancer
    Maryland's Premier Autocross Team

Quote Originally Posted by adampaine View Post
    Any chance these are still available to view somewhere?

Thread Information