Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Feedback from DIY #6 at RRT

Thread: Feedback from DIY #6 at RRT

Arrow Feedback from DIY #6 at RRT

Folks,

Attendees at today's Do-It-Yourself at Road Race Technologies, please use this thread to add your comments.

The DIY Committee is an equal opportunity operation, and we accept positive criticisms, negative criticisms, suggestions, comments, and complaints.

We surely thank RRT partner Adam Roy and RRT Senior Technician Wayne Moubray, who helped 14 CCA Members work on nine NCC BMWs. Hopefully Wayne and/or Adam had sufficient time to drive to Summit Point and see the RRT team in their scheduled afternoon race.

Many thanks!

Alan Marsh
    DIY #6 Coordinator

Thumbs up Thanks!

Alan,

Thanks for organizing a great DIY session yesterday. Adam and Wayne from RRT went out of their way to help with even the most basic projects, and made even a rank beginner like me feel comfortable. I would like to thank Wayne in particular for his patience with my most basic of questions.

I also would like to acknolwedge the other DIYers who were there. It was great to meet a group of like-minded enthusiasts who had a genuine interest in pitching in to help out. Pus, it was impressive (and inspiring) to see the scope of projects that could be successfully tackled in a day.

Looking forward to my next session!

Regards,

Adam

RRT was a great host; Adam and Wayne were super friendly and helpful. Wayne was unreal - giving advice and help to 3 lift bays at once all day and all by himself!
    2002 330i stahlblau metallic (ZPP/ZSP/ZCW); Dinan S; UUC EVO 3 short shifter, clutch stop, and clutch arm bushings; ///M3 steering wheel & ///M shift knob; lip spoiler; clear corners & sidemarkers; hardwired V1

Thread Information