Today I drove from my house in Hanover to my dry cleaners in Odenton (approximately a 10 mile round trip.) The conditions were an easy steady rain. So, I had my headlights and fogs turned on and my wipers on intermittent. On my way there and back I must have encountered anywhere between 100 and 200 other vehicles. Of those no less than 30 (I couldn't distract myself with counting the exact number) did not have there headlights on. I checked the Maryland law and it does require you to have your headlights on when you are "constantly" using your windshield wipers. Now, I learned that you were supposed to turn on your headlights when you had to use your wipers before I was ten years old, and it was reiterated in my high school driver's education class. And no, daytime running lights (a stupid thing in my opinion) do not count. So, what is the matter with all of these bone heads around here. I sometimes wonder how some of these idiots (and I use that word to be nice, I shouldn't say the actually word that I'm thinking of on this forum) even received their driver's licenses in the first place.