Posted by: lightba6

Description: Kelly Blue Book suggested retail price: $36060 Asking: $31980 I'm holding out for this number, but if you have some other reasonable offer, I'll consider it. Interesting trades (partial trades) would also be considered (such as airline vouchers, contractor services, etc.). I will also consider owner-financing. Terms would be $2500 down; $1028.75/mo (for 36 months). Tax not included. I would consider other variations. You can go to http://www.defenselink.mil/mapsite/carpay.html to play with numbers. Use 10.875% for the interest rate. Why so high? Because I'm not a bank. I don't have the resources or systems in place to make financing easy to do, so I need to charge a premium to go this route. You'd be much better off to go procure your own car loan from someone that does car loans. But I get asked often enough if this is an option, that I figured I'd throw it out there. I had a 36 month lease on this car, which is soon up. But becuase I work at home and drive it so little, it's worth way more than my "residual value" so it's a better deal for me to buy it out and sell it, even below market value, than it is for me to just give it back to BMW and let them pocket the increased value in the car. They would love to get this car back, as it's in mint condition and has so few miles. There is absolutely nothing at all wrong with this car. It's a sweet ride and will be missed (but not that missed, as I plan to get another nearly identical one.) The only sign of wear is in a few minor nicks on the back bumper, from parellele parking. But they are minor and I have an estimate for $450 to make it look like new. I've factored that into my asking price. If you'd like me to take care of it for you instead, add $450. I'm available most week days (and some weekends) on Capitol Hill if you'd like to check it out and take a test drive. Email me at brent AT taoti . com. Vehicle Highlights Mileage: 20,200 Engine: 6-Cyl. 3.0 Liter HO Transmission: 6 Speed Manual Drivetrain: RWD Warranty: balance of orignial 4 year / 50K mile factory warranty (bumper to bumper) Equipment: Standard Stability Control Telescoping Wheel ABS (4-Wheel) Air Conditioning Cruise Control Traction Control Power Steering AM/FM Stereo Leather Power Windows MP3 (Single CD) Moon Roof Power Door Locks Dual Front Air Bags Optional Sport Pkg Navigation System Power Seat Premium Pkg Parking Sensors Premium Wheels 19" Premium Sound DVD System Integrated Phone F&R Side Air Bags Voice Recognition MP3 Input

More...