Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Summit Point Main Circuit HPDE - July 14-15 - Registration open...

Thread: Summit Point Main Circuit HPDE - July 14-15 - Registration open...

Summit Point Main Circuit HPDE - July 14-15 - Registration open...

Summit Point (Main) Circuit http://www.summitpoint-raceway.com
    - (4) 30 minute sessions PER DAY
    - Long Sleeve T-Shirt
    - 2.3 miles of fun... 2900 ft straight away... 400 ft evelvation change, etc, etc... new pavement is grippy and FAST...

only $350 registration fee for all that fun...

plus, its on a Mon/Tues... so take a couple vacation days, come to the track instead of work... keep your weekends free and the wife happy...

Registration is at 50% full so don't delay...

For registration and more details... TrackDaze High-Performance Driving
    Track Daze High-Performance Driving
    2008 Schedule avail @ www.trackdaze.com

I'm in...

Islavov, you out there?
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Advanced and Novice groups still have only a few spots left.

Intermediate group is FULL.

Quote Originally Posted by Power_mind View Post
    Advanced and Novice groups still have only a few spots left.

Intermediate group is FULL.
    Could use a few Instructors too....

ran with NASA back on 6/21-22

turns 1,5 and 6 are very torn up, so if you are stiffly sprung expect the rear end to bounce out a bit.

on the other hand its a great chance to learn a new line!

ran with scca last weekend. the track is trashed. 1,5,6 and starting in 10 are like driving on a rutted dirt road. if you go outside the potholes you are into all the loose pavement bits and are heading for the dirt. pretty sad that bsr did such a poor job of repaving that it is now in far worse condition than it was last summer before it was repaved. looks like new jersey motorsport park is opening just in time to replace summit....

I'm not sure it was necessarily a poor paving job last September, but the decision to host a NASA weekend immediately afterwards. The pavement never had a chance to cure.

I understand Watkins Glen is closing for a week in mid-July while they repave some sections. I was there two weeks ago and the surface was great. The work will be followed by an SCCA regional, some club events, and the NASCAR event. I wonder how long that pavement will last.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by mlytle View Post
    ran with scca last weekend. the track is trashed. 1,5,6 and starting in 10 are like driving on a rutted dirt road. if you go outside the potholes you are into all the loose pavement bits and are heading for the dirt. pretty sad that bsr did such a poor job of repaving that it is now in far worse condition than it was last summer before it was repaved. looks like new jersey motorsport park is opening just in time to replace summit....
    Not good to hear. I wonder what this will be like on my rear shock towers. Last time I was there June 15th, T1/5/6 were already getting bad.

I've got 4 days there in July starting the 14th - I'm starting to get a little concerned for the health of the car. It felt like driving on Staten Island back in June.

I spoke with Maria @ SP earlier this week and she assured me that the "issues" with the track are being addressed and will be corrected before the events that weekend and ours on the 14th-15th...

Thread Information