Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
August 2-3, HSS & DE @ Shenandoah Circuit
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: August 2-3, HSS & DE @ Shenandoah Circuit

August 2-3, HSS & DE @ Shenandoah Circuit

Pre-registration begins May 26.

Highway Safety School still only $125.00
    Sunday Drivers' Education, $215.00.

The registration period to mail your form is June 9 - June 14.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Trying to get my fiance to do the HSS (if "family camp weekend" doesn't crash my plans). It will be her first car event ever and she's nervous about it. I've never done HSS so I don't really know the specifics on this event. She'll be fine with "no skills" and a E39 528iA right?

And then I can register for the DE. What a great family event it looks like!

I'm looking at doing the same family plan. Can we camp at the Shen?
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

That makes three... me and the missus at HSS, just me for Sunday's DE. Glad some other ladies will be in attendance so my wife won't feel like the lone gal. I've never been to either DE or HSS, so I have no idea what to tell her to expect. Anyhow, see everyone there!

All clear with other family plans

Craig:does that mean you'll be camping if it's allowed? We'll join you if so.

Now let me go to the garage and get these cars working... the Tahoe ain't running, the 5 series needs shocks, and the 318 needs rollbar, seats and belts...

Anyone know where the cheapest place to rent a car hauler is?

There was a ton of camping during the Trackdaze event so it's definitely allowed, but everyone was campedl where NCC does Skidpad. I'm pretty sure though that my last NCC school there last year, someone was camped along Big bend.

I'm thinking about doing the HSS for myself. I'm not REAL experienced HPDE driver, but have had a few track days. I'm really interested in getting out of control and regain control either on skidpad or in emergency maneuvers. Those of you instructing and who have done this before, would someone who's done some of these events before get much out of this? Is it more car control 101? Or is it more custom tailored to your skill set?
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    Pre-registration begins May 26.

Highway Safety School still only $125.00
    Sunday Drivers' Education, $215.00.

The registration period to mail your form is June 9 - June 14.
    Is the Sunday Drivers' Education DE event full?

I just realized I missed the reg period.

I am talking about two people here in C group

Can we still register and mail in forms or is too late?...

Thanks in advance,
    Ivan

Have acceptance notifications gone out? I mailed my pre-reg on the first day, wife's two days later, haven't seen acceptance emails for either one. Sorry... my first time, no idea what the usual flow is for these things.
    :: Paul ::
    www.tenfifteen.net

I haven't received anything either so I guess it's not out yet.

I don't think letters went out yet.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by islavov View Post
    Is the Sunday Drivers' Education DE event full?

I just realized I missed the reg period.

I am talking about two people here in C group

Can we still register and mail in forms or is too late?...

Thanks in advance,
    Ivan
    I was wondering about notifications as well, but on the other hand I was little late mailing in papers.

Since no one has received anything yet, I am keeping my fingures crossed hoping to make it to the roster...

Any news? Today's the only day I can get out to RRT for the tech inspection, hate to go out there unnecessarily.

EDIT: Went anyway, RRT are a nice bunch of folks and obviously the price is right. Hit OG for my helmet since I was in the neighborhood... Good to go! Wife may not make the HSS, however.
    Last edited by tenfifteen; 07-15-2008 at 04:08 AM.
    www.tenfifteen.net

How's attendance, got room for one more?
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Got my acceptance email this morning...
    www.tenfifteen.net

Thread Information