Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Annual Spring MD/VA/DC/PA EURO Meet, Drive & Dine [Sunday, June 1st]

Thread: Annual Spring MD/VA/DC/PA EURO Meet, Drive & Dine [Sunday, June 1st]

Talking Annual Spring MD/VA/DC/PA EURO Meet, Drive & Dine [Sunday, June 1st]

ANNUAL SPRING EURO MEET, DRIVE & DINE
    SUNDAY, JUNE 1st 9:30-11am MEET; 11:15am DEPART

MEETING PLACE: Starbucks - Milestone Shopping Center, Germantown, MD directions below...

INFO: It's once again time for the Annual EURO Spring Meet... Last year there were 103 cars at the meeting place and 48 made the drive... Let's see if we can top that this year... We will meet in the parking lot at Milestone Shopping Center by Borders Books and Starbucks... We will chat, exchange stories then head off for a drive through upper Montgomery Co. & lower Frederick Co... The drive should last about 90 minutes or less... I've scoped out what will be a very challenging route with lots of open roads with lots of twisties!!! If you were on the Fall Drive then you know what I mean ... Directions will be handed out to all prior to departing... We don't want anyone getting lost... We will end at the famous PB Dye Golf Club for lunch...

Directions to Starbucks Milestone:
    Heading South on RT 270 from Frederick Area:
    Get off at Exit 16 Father Hurley Blvd and turn left at the light at end of ramp… Take Father Hurley Blvd to entrance to Milestone Shopping Center on right… Pull into entrance and take first left or second left and proceed to Starbucks on left…

Heading North on RT 270 from RT 495:
    Get off at Exit 16 Father Hurley Blvd and bear right on ramp toward Damascus … Take Father Hurley Blvd to entrance to Milestone Shopping Center on right… Pull into entrance and take first left or second left and proceed to Starbucks on left…

From RT 70 Baltimore Area:
    Get off RT 70 at Exit 68 which is RT 27 Mt. Airy exit… Take RT 27 South through Damascus (stay on RT 27 as it takes a Right in Damascus ) and continue until you get to RT 355 Frederick Road… Take Left on RT 355 and proceed to first light and turn right into Milestone Shopping Center … Go to stop sign and turn right and you will see Starbucks…

From other areas: Use your GPS or favorite online mapping program and head to address:

Starbucks Milestone
    20934 Frederick Road
    Germantown , Maryland 20874
    301-515-1084
    2016 BMW i8
    2019 Audi Q8
    2020 Jeep Gladiator

I've got this marked on my calendar. Will see you all there.
    John W.
    2012 X5 xDrive50i
    2005 745Li

Sounds like fun. I'll try to make it.

With the response received from all the various forums and clubs, we may top 200 cars ... The tour route I have planned for everyone is awesome... In fact, I'm taking the CTD (Crash Test Dummy) Group out tomorrow to run the tour route for next Sunday's Main Event... The weather is so nice this weekend we just couldn't let it go to waste... Speaking of weather, here's the weather forecast for next Sunday:

Sunday, Jun 1

High: 69 °F RealFeel®: 69 °F
    Sunshine

I LIKE IT

Gina and I look forward to seeing you next Sunday... It's always great to see old friends and meet new ones...

hello bull, I will be there.

martinj (a.k.a martin944 from rennlist and dorki boards)

The weather for this Sunday is looking spectacular - SUNNY and 76 - Now that's what I call a GREAT weather forecast !!! Let's hope the weather forecast holds up... Should be a fantastic turnout if the weather is great... Feel free to PM or email me if you have any questions... Gina and I look forward to seeing everyone on Sunday...
    2016 BMW i8
    2019 Audi Q8
    2020 Jeep Gladiator

Looks as if we have people coming from as far away as Rye, NY... Several have responded from New Jersey....

Here's your current weather forecast for Sunday...

Sunday
    Jun1
    Sunny & Clear

77°/59°F

It doesn't get better than that...
    2016 BMW i8
    2019 Audi Q8
    2020 Jeep Gladiator

i wish i could come but i will be in Colorado till the 3rd! have fun!!

It's looks like the weather for the Annual Spring Event is going to be spectacular... This is an excellent opportunity to come out and meet fellow sports car enthutiasts... Many come to the meet only and don't make the drive... Some come to the meet & drive and can't stay for the lunch... All are welcome and NO RSVP IS NECESSARY... Hope to see you Sunday

Sunday, Jun 1 for Germantown, MD
    Day
    High: 81°F RealFeel®: 81°F
    Sunny and less humid

Now that's a weather forecast
    2016 BMW i8
    2019 Audi Q8
    2020 Jeep Gladiator

If I don't ride my bike tomorrow AM, I may join you guys. Not sure about lunch, but the burger on a pretzel roll at PB Dye is REALLY good!!!
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    If I don't ride my bike tomorrow AM, I may join you guys. Not sure about lunch, but the burger on a pretzel roll at PB Dye is REALLY good!!!
    That burger on a pretzel roll is Gina's favorite also... THe food prices are sooooo reasonable for the quality not to mention the view and very private parking... It's always been an excellent place for me to end tours that take place in that area...

I was just thinking... Germantown is such an appropriate meeting place
    2016 BMW i8
    2019 Audi Q8
    2020 Jeep Gladiator

Here's a link to a thread that already has pictures posted from today's event: http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/s...=1#post1878229
    2016 BMW i8
    2019 Audi Q8
    2020 Jeep Gladiator

Here's a link to the pictures taken by Gina... Enjoy

http://good-times.webshots.com/slide...63673497ltAZdw
    2016 BMW i8
    2019 Audi Q8
    2020 Jeep Gladiator

Thread Information