Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Any Experience with Color Crafters of Clinton MD

Thread: Any Experience with Color Crafters of Clinton MD

Any Experience with Color Crafters of Clinton MD

Evening All

just a quick question.

I hear many interesting things about Wagon Werks in VA and Springfield Auto body but I have no info on Color Crafters. They are recommended by Passport MD but thats the only nod I get. Any thoughts?

thanks much
    DCM5er

Quote Originally Posted by DCM5er View Post
    Evening All

just a quick question.

I hear many interesting things about Wagon Werks in VA and Springfield Auto body but I have no info on Color Crafters. They are recommended by Passport MD but thats the only nod I get. Any thoughts?

thanks much
    DCM5er
    They did a good job on my 98 ti back in 99.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Color Crafters is a very competent and knowledgeable shop, relatively easy to work with and they do excellent work.

As BMW of Arlington/Heishman tends to use Wagon Works, Passport BMW uses Color Crafters.

On another note: they have repaired and/or painted several cars for me.. I have no complaints with them!!

Paul
    Paul V.
    NCC Concours Chair Emeritus (1991-2004)
    So many cars..so little time!!

+3 for Color Crafters. they did work on my 99 e46 years ago and they did a great job.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Banned
    Sorry I dont believe BMW of Arlington uses Wagonwork. Used to be First Choice not sure who it is now. Many insurance companies will fight with you if you try to use Wagon Work.

Only body shop I trust is Wgaon Work. My bro had his E46 coupe at BMW of Sterling for warranty repair for his rear subframe at NA expense. They also warrantied his door strike issue. Nice since the car is 9yo and ahs over a 100k on it. BMW Sterling service department and whatever body shop is run by morons and idiots. My bro picked up the car on Fri drove done Rt 28 and discovered they didnt align the car. Service fool was suprised there was a service bulletin on the issue and that a alignment was required. And better yet the rear is at two different ride heights.
    Service moron told my bro cant do anything until Monday when the service manager returns. Told my bro to call the sales manager or general manager first thing Saturday morning and say I was thinking of buying a new 335 from you all but since your service department doesnt have a clue that Caddy CTS is looking better and better. And my bro would rather pay for oil changes and service at Kraftwagen then get it for free
    at Sterling. Family has trusted their BMWs to Kraftwagen and Bill Shook for 27 years now.

Damn now we need to find a good independent Caddy shop!

Dave Apker and the collies

Dave Apker

Thread Information