Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
May 8th, Columbia Social, Champps, 6pm - new X6!!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: May 8th, Columbia Social, Champps, 6pm - new X6!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by X5worldMichelle View Post
    Hey Paul -- Tijan will be there on Thursday around 7:00.
    Great will be good see him, although he'll miss some of the fun
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Am I safe to assume Champps will have the Red Wings/Stars game on?

Xoutpost.com - where you come for the information but stay for the friendships

Am I safe to assume Champps will have the Red Wings/Stars game on?
    One of their gazillion screens will sure have it.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankoQ View Post
    One of their gazillion screens will sure have it.
    Well I want it on the BIGGEST screen!

I guess if it rains at 6p we can try for an empty section in the garage, probably on the 2nd floor.

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    I guess if it rains at 6p we can try for an empty section in the garage, probably on the 2nd floor.
    Yucks, it's definitely going to be raining.

bump for tonight's fun, rain or shine

Yucks, it's definitely going to be raining.
    And I, believe it or not, actually washed my car so it'd look nice today... I know, I know - my car actually clean!!!
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

Quote Originally Posted by Dirichlet View Post
    And I, believe it or not, actually washed my car so it'd look nice today... I know, I know - my car actually clean!!!
    LOL I am actually kind of glad it is raining -- I haven't had a chance to wash my filthy beast!

lol yeah i washed my car yesterday hoping itd be all shine today...guess not

Hah... turns out I'll be showing up in a new 328xi...

My car's in for (a lot) of service. I hate spending money to have people work on my car. I'd much rather do it myself. But, there are some things I just don't know how to handle. Oh yeah, I hate front wheel drive as well - even if it's only partial.
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

I got bombarded yesterday with bird turds and the rain is only slightly helping. I'll try to get it off before I get there tonight

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! My dad just called to see if I could babysit my little sister tonight. I can't make it.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! My dad just called to see if I could babysit my little sister tonight. I can't make it.
    she's invited too!!!

so i take it we are aiming to all be on the second floor of the parking deck due to the weather? ill prolly be there early so if need be i can scope out a place on the deck where we can all be. just look for the green e36 with plates that say e36...lol

Thread Information