Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Spring Tour- Great Time

Thread: Spring Tour- Great Time

Spring Tour- Great Time

Bob and Miriam, what a pleasant and well organized tour. 70 participants is a nice crowd.

You got your highest compliment when Kirk and Maria (new to BMW and new to NCC) showed up with the intention of driving Saturday morning, having lunch, and coming home. Then they decided, this is fun; we should stay for dinner. Then, I see them negotiating with the desk clerk at the resort, taking an overnight room. They are hooked!

A friendlier and more diverse bunch of people cannot be found. There were a lot of participants for whom this was their first NCC event, and I'm sure we'll see them again!

It was the perfect balance between interesting group activities and freedom to do things on your own.

Thanks for all your hard work!

-Roy and Marie

Jason and I agree with all that Roy said. We had a great time on the drive and at the hotel. Dinner was great, and hanging at the bar with everyone was hilarious . Seven of us had brunch together this morning, and that was also very, very good.

Thanks for organizing another great event, Bob!

I'm glad that tours have been left in good hands.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

where's the pics? or will that incriminate someone
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

We had a great time

Janie and I would also like to add our appreciation for a smooth running event, and we had a great time! What a great group. Hope people will post their pictures. I plan to post the few I took later this week (if I remeber my Flicker account name)
    Jim

Post your Spring Tour 2008 photos here
    http://gallery.nccbmwcca.org/showgallery.php?cat=615
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Hats of to Bob and Miriam, once again. They ALWAYS do a wonderful job! Let's not forget to thank TATE BMW for the great send off and the traffic blocking to aide us in getting the Bay Bridge as one caterpillar.
    It was a pleasure hanging with the Columbia MD Mob, meeting Kirk and Maria, talking with Roy and Marie, and everyone else we met. Looking forward to next time.
    Tom & Renee
    Last edited by tgmeyer; 04-28-2008 at 01:14 PM. Reason: spelling errors
    "Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll go fishing."
    --Thoreau--
    2005 330 CiC

Bob & Mariam both . Me & Ang had a great time and are officially addicted. It was great putting faces names. I even managed to recruit a few possible new members throughout the day that I saw in the parking lot w/ MD tags or in general that were curious about all the bimmers.
    I just posted my pics
    Last edited by bimmernupe; 04-28-2008 at 12:36 PM.
    MY ED TRIP REPORT
    ED @ Welt 27.10.07 l Drop-Off Bremerhaven 05.11.07 l Made Port NJ 26.11.07 l PCD 21.12.07
    2008 E92 335i Barbera Red l Saddle Brown l Aluminum Trim l ZSP l ZCW l ZPP l CA l Nav l HD Radio l 6MT l PDC l 6FL

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

Thanks to Bob and Mariam! Jonathan and I had a great time and lots of laughs. The accomodations were excellent and the brunch on Sunday was incredible. Can't wait to see our "prom" picture

All the cameras I saw and only 2 people posted pics. Stop being stingy share the experience.
    MY ED TRIP REPORT
    ED @ Welt 27.10.07 l Drop-Off Bremerhaven 05.11.07 l Made Port NJ 26.11.07 l PCD 21.12.07
    2008 E92 335i Barbera Red l Saddle Brown l Aluminum Trim l ZSP l ZCW l ZPP l CA l Nav l HD Radio l 6MT l PDC l 6FL

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

Quote Originally Posted by bimmernupe View Post
    All the cameras I saw and only 2 people posted pics. Stop being stingy share the experience.

I bet a bunch of those folks that went on the tour aren't even signed up on the message board

I wish we could generate more traffic here
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Sorry im late!

Thanks for a great tour Bob and Miriam! I'll even post what pics ive got.

*note for next time, im going with a co-pilot

Thread Information