Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
May VA Social - Gordon Biersch Tyson's Corner
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: May VA Social - Gordon Biersch Tyson's Corner

May VA Social - Gordon Biersch Tyson's Corner

Whose up for a party? Come one come all and enjoy car talk and garlic fries. See everyone at 7pm.

Here's the address for those with Nav.
    1961 Chain Bridge Rd
    McLean, VA 22102
    (703) 388-5454
    Get directions

Brett

we should pick one place in the garage and all park there. anyone know if there's a floor/section that's always empty?
    Last edited by pseto; 04-22-2008 at 12:28 AM.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Any chance of changing the time to 8 AM on the 1st so a bunch of us could attend before departing to Indiana for the One Lap of America?
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Would it work better for people if we just had a marathon social? We could go midnight to midnight and last one standing wins.

All kidding aside, good luck to everyone participating the in the One Lap of America. I'm hoping one day to be a competent enough driver to drive those tracks and stay in one piece. It seems like an incredible experience. I look forward to hearing all about it. Sorry you won't be able to join us. I'll talk to Paul about having a welcome back social for the One Lappers.

Brett
    Last edited by bantonid; 04-23-2008 at 03:59 PM.

I was out at Tyson's tonight and the back of level one in the garage facing Gordon Biersch there were tons of spots. In this map http://www.shoptysons.com/map.asp it is Parking Terrace C. As long as everyone parks in the same garage it should be easier to meet for a group photo.

Also, I talked to BMW of Sterling and it sounds like they will be brining a car out to the social. I will let you know when I do what car it will be.

Brett

I work in Tysons, I'll be there. However, the RSVP thing is not working for me for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulak View Post
    I work in Tysons, I'll be there. However, the RSVP thing is not working for me for some reason.
    Due to a recent upgrade that function no longer works. It will be updated as soon as it is available.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

seems like the address above is different than the map/address on the calendar page. which one should we use?

Quote Originally Posted by Pulak View Post
    Fixed.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

According to Google the address listed here is the correct one, but according to the Gordon Biersch website the address on the calendar page is correct. So I guess the one to use depends on your nav system.

Brett

What time is everyone heading over on Thursday? I work in Tyson's so will try to get over there.
    Dean

98 528/5, Bilstein Sport Shocks, H&R Sport Springs, Dinan Front Strut Brace, RevHigh Carbon CAI, AutoThority Chip, M-Tech Front and Rear Bumpers, M5 Rear Lip Spoiler, 6000K HID Hella Angel Eyes, 6000K HID Fogs, Celis LED Rears, Clear Corners, Rouge Octane SS Kit, Rouge Tranny Mounts, Purple Syntex Tranny Fluid, DaveZ CDV Delete, Zimmerman Cross Drilled Rotors, SS Brake lines, Axxis Delux Pads, 50% Titanium Tint, OEM M5 Wheels, OEM ZHP shift knob, Magnaflow 14815

7p

As an added enticement for everyone to come out on Thurdsday, BMW of Sterling will be bringing a Black on Black M3 Sedan for drooling over.

Brett

Quote Originally Posted by bantonid View Post
    As an added enticement for everyone to come out on Thurdsday, BMW of Sterling will be bringing a Black on Black M3 Sedan for drooling over.

Brett
    very cool, what time will the M3 be there and how long will they stay? still starting at 7pm? i assume the M3 will be in the parking lot area you mentioned above?

The M3 will be in the parking lot mentioned above and should be staying for the better part of the night. I'll verify and let people know more soon.

Brett

Thread Information