Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
25th Annual Deutsche Marque Concours d'Elegance
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 25th Annual Deutsche Marque Concours d'Elegance

25th Annual Deutsche Marque Concours d'Elegance

I have concours rules and score sheets if you want to review.

Please e-mail for a copy.

Please - send to: MirNBob2@comcast.net

See you - if it don't rain
    Bob Stern
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0868

Senior Moment - 2003 330Ci (gone)
    Blue Tang O - 2013 135i (now in her bed)

Rules and Score sheet below.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by 1996 328ti; 04-21-2008 at 08:21 PM.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Post your photos here.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Just got back a little while ago. A lot of very cool cars, but every car I saw had swirls and many had holograms. I only took a few pictures, Ill post them later today.

I had a great time as usual. Five in a row for me and a coveted 1st place in the late Meisters Class! I'm glad I wasn't going head to head with a certain 74 Tii....

Hats off to Bill and crew for doing an exceptional job as a freshman concours chair. It was a very well run and organized event this year with lots of new people and cars.

See you guys soon...

~Willy Lutz

Quote Originally Posted by Sport Evo View Post
    I had a great time as usual. Five in a row for me and a coveted 1st place in the late Meisters Class! I'm glad I wasn't going head to head with a certain 74 Tii....

Hats off to Bill and crew for doing an exceptional job as a freshman concours chair. It was a very well run and organized event this year with lots of new people and cars.

See you guys soon...

~Willy Lutz
    congrats Willy!!!! Now if I can just get you out to a social....
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed303 View Post
    Swirls? Not on my car.
    Did you leave around 12ish? Saw a black 8 series leaving as I was pulling in.

Some pics from this year's DMC. Thanks to everyone who made the event a success!

Got to love the Stripper Barbie on a Pole!

Looks like a great turn out and am sorry I wasn't able to attend this year and compete, but needed to help an old friend who had recently fallen ill. Plus, a number of things on my car I was working on were not yet done, so my 528e stayed home. Good show, nice to see so many competitors and I was looking forward to doing some judging... maybe next year.
    -Rod

Wow nice cars!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Did you leave around 12ish? Saw a black 8 series leaving as I was pulling in.
    Yup. Had to take my son to watch Iron Man (I promised). Now he wants a 135i and he is only 8 years old.

But I have been prepping him since 3 years old.

Thread Information