Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
2008 Event #1

Thread: 2008 Event #1

2008 Event #1

Date: Saturday, May 31st, 2008
    Cost: $25.00 For Members / $35.00 For Non-Members
    Participant Limit: 30 drivers per heat / 90 drivers total
    Registration Opens: May 3rd, 2008

Events open for check-in and technical inspection at 8:00 am. Heats typically begin at 9:30 am following a two hour interval schedule.

Check-in closes at noon. You must check-in at least one hour before your registered heat starts and before check-in closes.

Registration for our events will utilize our new online registration system. Walk-up registrations are HIGHLY discouraged.

Registration opens four weeks before each event. Registration will close the day before the event. For more information, please contact our registrar at autocross-registrar@nccbmwcca.org.

Cost per event is typically $25 for members and $35 for non-members (subject to change without prior notice).

It is important that autocross participants and guests act in a manner that is safe and responsible. We insist that everyone drive responsibly to and from the autocross venue. One immature act can result in loss of the venue itself. Please self-police your guests and drive responsibly.

Directions

From Washington:

• From the Capital Beltway (I-495), take exit 19A to U.S. 50 east.
    • Exit U.S. 50 at MD 197 south.
    • Follow until it ends at U.S. 301.
    • Turn left onto 301 north, then right at the first light onto Ballpark Drive.
    From Baltimore:

• From the Baltimore Beltway (I-695) take I-95 south.
    • Take the Capital Beltway (I-495) east to U.S. 50 east.
    • Follow the direction above.
    We look forward to having you at our event.

Please post any questions that you might have.

Jonathan Thayer
    Last edited by mcoupemindy; 04-22-2008 at 06:36 AM.

Registration is now open!

Register here: http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?a...s_registration

39 Registered Drivers ...
    Last edited by mcoupemindy; 05-16-2008 at 07:15 AM.

57 Registered Drivers ...

68 Registered Drivers ...

81 Registered Drivers ...
    Last edited by mcoupemindy; 05-20-2008 at 01:27 PM.

88 Registered Drivers ...

We're still accepting more. Take a moment to register if you would like to attend.

i see there are three people waitlisted. what are the odds people who havent registerd and try to walk in will be accepted?

Quote Originally Posted by Walka View Post
    i see there are three people waitlisted. what are the odds people who havent registerd and try to walk in will be accepted?
    I just haven't had the opportunity to assign them numbers yet. They will get in.

If you (or someone you know) wants to come to the event, I would suggest registering online now. Online registration closes at midnight tonight.

We usually try to accomodate walk-up registrations ...

Online Registration Closed ...

You can view all participants here: http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?a...s_registration

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll see everyone tomorrow!

If everyone brings their rain gear (especially going out and buying it if they don't already have it) it will not rain. Also please do not wash your car in the next 24hours. Maybe water your grass instead.

This voodoo works!
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

What did you say ... we should take our M Coupes mud-bogging tonight?!?

... hmmm ... I do have an extra set of snow tires!

Quote Originally Posted by Car54 View Post
    If everyone brings their rain gear (especially going out and buying it if they don't already have it) it will not rain. Also please do not wash your car in the next 24hours. Maybe water your grass instead.

This voodoo works!
    I sent Bogdan a reminder to bring the tent tops. That should help.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Lions and Tigers and Bears, I mean Thunder and Lightning and Hail.. Oh My.

Thread Information