Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Anyone from N. Va area doing the NCC Spring drive on April 26

Thread: Anyone from N. Va area doing the NCC Spring drive on April 26

Anyone in N. Va & MD near Fairfax County area doing the NCC Spring drive on April 26

Just wondering if anyone from VA or MD area near Fairfax County is doing the NCC Spring Drive on April 26th? I was thinking we pick a rally point on the morning of the 26th and caravan to Tate BMW.
    Last edited by bimmernupe; 04-09-2008 at 11:00 PM.
    MY ED TRIP REPORT
    ED @ Welt 27.10.07 l Drop-Off Bremerhaven 05.11.07 l Made Port NJ 26.11.07 l PCD 21.12.07
    2008 E92 335i Barbera Red l Saddle Brown l Aluminum Trim l ZSP l ZCW l ZPP l CA l Nav l HD Radio l 6MT l PDC l 6FL

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

Wink And if you still don't want to drive it Saturday ---

Quote Originally Posted by bimmernupe View Post
    Just wondering if anyone from VA or MD area near Fairfax County is doing the NCC Spring Drive on April 26th? I was thinking we pick a rally point on the morning of the 26th and caravan to Tate BMW.
    Friday evening, several of us are making a long weekend of it. We have reservations at a GREAT local restaurant and a cheap motel for Friday night. Makes the 8:30 Saturday start at Tate a lot nicer.....

Contact us here or Sponge Bob directly.
    Bob Stern
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0868

Senior Moment - 2003 330Ci (gone)
    Blue Tang O - 2013 135i (now in her bed)

Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBob View Post
    Friday evening, several of us are making a long weekend of it. We have reservations at a GREAT local restaurant and a cheap motel for Friday night. Makes the 8:30 Saturday start at Tate a lot nicer.....

Contact us here or Sponge Bob directly.
    Some of us are not as lucky. Some of us have to leave on Sat. morning for Annapolis.
    MY ED TRIP REPORT
    ED @ Welt 27.10.07 l Drop-Off Bremerhaven 05.11.07 l Made Port NJ 26.11.07 l PCD 21.12.07
    2008 E92 335i Barbera Red l Saddle Brown l Aluminum Trim l ZSP l ZCW l ZPP l CA l Nav l HD Radio l 6MT l PDC l 6FL

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

I live in Germantown, MD and will be driving to Tate BMW Sat. morning. Two good places to meet up would be Montgomery Mall at the I-270 & 495 junction or the park-n-ride at the 495 & I95 junction in Beltsville.
    John W.
    2012 X5 xDrive50i
    2005 745Li

Quote Originally Posted by My2005_745Li View Post
    I live in Germantown, MD and will be driving to Tate BMW Sat. morning. Two good places to meet up would be Montgomery Mall at the I-270 & 495 junction or the park-n-ride at the 495 & I95 junction in Beltsville.
    I would say the Greenbelt Metro Station Park & Ride is best meet point and depart from there exactly 0745.

I tried looking up the directions according to the address provided on the Metro site, but it takes you to a different locations.

So here are the directions:
    From inner loop of Beltway: take exit 24 and it will drop you into the parking lot.

From outer loop of Beltway: take exit 23. At the end of the ramp make a right onto Kenilworth Ave. Go down to the first left and make left onto Ivy Ln. Ivy Ln will dead end at Cherrywood Ln. Make left onto Cherrywood Ln. Continue on Cherrywood Ln and you will see the sign for the Greenbelt Metro Station. Make right into complex.

I have placed this on a few of the other forums.
    Last edited by bimmernupe; 04-19-2008 at 07:38 AM.
    MY ED TRIP REPORT

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

So far from this forum:
    1. bimmernupe
    2. My2005_745Li
    MY ED TRIP REPORT

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

1. bimmernupe
    2. My2005_745Li
    3. Lurch09

Quote Originally Posted by bimmernupe View Post
    Some of us are not as lucky. Some of us have to leave on Sat. morning for Annapolis.
    I feel your pain....I live in Bowie.
    See yawl @ Tate.
    Tom
    "Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll go fishing."
    --Thoreau--
    2005 330 CiC

Yep, yep
    MY ED TRIP REPORT

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

I live in Old Town, Alexandria. If people want to meet here, my gf and I will be heading out around 8am to Tate for the breakfast. The tour looks like fun, I cross referenced the directions with Garmin Mapsource to see where we are going and what sorts of roads. The hot tub on Saturday night could be fun as well!
    Mike
    2011 BMW 128i cabrio
    2005 Lotus Elise

Quote Originally Posted by z3bum View Post
    The hot tub on Saturday night could be fun as well!
    Mike
    TMI
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by z3bum View Post
    I live in Old Town, Alexandria. If people want to meet here, my gf and I will be heading out around 8am to Tate for the breakfast. The tour looks like fun, I cross referenced the directions with Garmin Mapsource to see where we are going and what sorts of roads. The hot tub on Saturday night could be fun as well!
    Mike
    Or you could meet up with us @ the Greenbelt station. It is not far from 50. I live in Springfield
    MY ED TRIP REPORT

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

AND LOOK HOW THE WEATHER FORECAST KEEPS GETTING DRYER AND WARMER!!!!!!

Suggest you all leave home a little earlier to go to Tate. Morning Saturday traffic in that area could be a mess....and you want to get there before 9 if possible!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bob Stern
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0868

Senior Moment - 2003 330Ci (gone)
    Blue Tang O - 2013 135i (now in her bed)

Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBob View Post
    AND LOOK HOW THE WEATHER FORECAST KEEPS GETTING DRYER AND WARMER!!!!!!

Suggest you all leave home a little earlier to go to Tate. Morning Saturday traffic in that area could be a mess....and you want to get there before 9 if possible!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I agree with Bob. I am only 17 miles away and am leaving @ 8:00 AM. E-mail me on my CrackBerry@ tom.meyer@finnegan.com with your number and I will call you back.
    Tom
    Last edited by tgmeyer; 04-25-2008 at 02:21 PM.
    "Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll go fishing."
    --Thoreau--
    2005 330 CiC

Thread Information