Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Ventureshield paint protection install

Thread: Ventureshield paint protection install

Smile Ventureshield paint protection install

Before yesterday's NoVA social, I stopped by my friend Raja's place in Herndon to have him put the Ventureshield protection on my newly installed aero lip. Needless to say, I join the many others who have used Raja's services and am very pleased with his workmanship, professionalism, and courtesy.

For those on the edge about getting any type of paint protection, I highly recommend it. I've had my last 4 cars done (with 3M) and is usually one of the first mods I do. Never had any problems at all with discoloration and the stuff really does a great job.

I really would also recommend to have a professional (like Raja) install it, and not a dealer (who may contract it anyways). You could DIY, but I don't think its worth the pain/frustration if you've never done it before.

No pics since its really something you have to see in person b/c its very hard to see anyways. You guys can check it out at the next social or whatever other event we'll have soon.

PM me if you want Raja's number.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

I also forgot to mention that Raja also does detailing, mostly high end European makes. He uses very reputable products like Zaino, but I have yet to see the end results. Based on how meticulous he is with installing my clear bra and how his C2 looks, I would expect similar high quality work.

414 Water Street Tower Inner Harbor, Baltimore MD

Venture shield paint protection

Paul,

can you let me have the number for this fella. I have seen his name on other posts abuot this stuff. Can you give me his number?

///RK

I'm new to this whole, having a car I care about thing. Do these filmy things really work? Can you really tell the difference? Are there cons? What would a guy like Raja charge for a 335i coupe? Thank you guidance to this newbie.
    Cheers!-Nick

I have film on one of my BMWs. I can say it does work just by looking at the number of nicks I have on my non-filmed car. Any car I get from now on will have film.

i've put paint protection on all my BMWs throughout the years. I think its totally worth it since a hood/bumper filled with paint chips is pretty ugly to look at (even 1 is more than enough).

the quality of the install is key, especially how they handle the edges (you don't want the edges to start peeling up). the only cons would be getting a cheap film that may yellow over time (some are guaranteed not to) and getting use to the mostly invisible line that the fil makes going across your hood. it can't really be seen unless you within 2-3 feet of the car and you can always pay more for a custom install to wrap the entire hood.

What kind of price am I looking at for a custom install?

Quote Originally Posted by kokyudoza View Post
    What kind of price am I looking at for a custom install?
    Not sure if Raja does custom installs or not (most cars have a kit available that comes pre-cut), but depending on whats being covered, I wouldnt be surprised if it was $1k+

Thanks!

Thread Information