Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
May VA Social Location Poll - Page 2

View Poll Results: Which venue will get the most attendees?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Carpool Herndon (Most recent location)

1 5.56%
  • Champps Reston in Plaza America

0 0%
  • Gordon Biersch in Tyson's Corner Mall

10 55.56%
  • Ned Devine's in Centreville

7 38.89%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: May VA Social Location Poll

Banned
    Gordon Biersch
    7861 L Chain Bridge Rd
    McLean, VA 22102
    phone: 703-388-5454

Wish I could use that excuse w/ girlfriend for not going to Tyson's but it wouldnt work. She would just drive and tell me get in the car.

Just happy the dressing rooms at Victorias Secret allow guests.

And Tyson's pisses me off they will allow little tea cup rats I'm sorry dogs in purses or carriers or even being held in the mall and stores but they will not allow my collies. My large dog owning friends and I are looking for attorney for a class action suit against the mall and all the stores. Our herding dogs are better behaved then these cute rats.

Dave Apker and the collies

Talking

It sounds like fun. Every social I have been to so far has been loads of fun. The turnout will continue to increase as the weather gets warmer and more clear. Last weeks social at Chammps in Columbia was worth the two hour drive! We should all make an effort to get out and meet with fellow NCCBMWCCA members where ever the gatherings may be. We are a community after all. I went to the Vintage Drive in at the carpool in Herndon this past Saturday and it was an awesome experience... My 1988 ///M6 was the newest BMW there!! There were more 2002's than I have ever seen in one place. It was worth driving through an hour and a half in thunderstorms to get there. Virginia was warm and sunny that day. O.k. I'll step off my soapbox now.
    Brooklyn Taylor - Member # 354954
    Chief Marketing Officer at NCCBMWCCA
    Garage: M3, M5, M6, 635CSi/5 & 850I/6

Thread Information