Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
May VA Social Location Poll

View Poll Results: Which venue will get the most attendees?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Carpool Herndon (Most recent location)

1 5.56%
  • Champps Reston in Plaza America

0 0%
  • Gordon Biersch in Tyson's Corner Mall

10 55.56%
  • Ned Devine's in Centreville

7 38.89%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: May VA Social Location Poll

May VA Social Location Poll

Where should we hold the May Virginia Social?

anyone know which place has the best parking situation?
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Tyson's I know has parts of their garage that no one parks.
    MY ED TRIP REPORT
    ED @ Welt 27.10.07 l Drop-Off Bremerhaven 05.11.07 l Made Port NJ 26.11.07 l PCD 21.12.07
    2008 E92 335i Barbera Red l Saddle Brown l Aluminum Trim l ZSP l ZCW l ZPP l CA l Nav l HD Radio l 6MT l PDC l 6FL

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

Banned
    Ned Devine's. Lots of parking. Tyson's on a Thursday evening you will be hunting for spots.

Dave Apker and the collies

I voted Ned Devines ...

I really liked CarPool last night, but parking was non-existant.

Parking Situation

Carpool Herndon - I everyone who has come out to Carpool knows the parking is terrible.

Champps Reston - There is a parking garage behind Champps for the office buildings there. There should be plenty of open spots by the time happy hour is under way. The surface lots there do get crowded.

Gordon Biersch - Lots of parking on Level 3 of the garage that faces Gordon Biersch.

Ned Devines Centreville - Lots of parking near by at the Movie Theater for pictures and oogling.

I created a Google Map to depict all the locations.
    http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...cb1aab4556a721

Tysons! closer to the MD crew.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankoQ View Post
    Tysons! closer to the MD crew.
    Its the Va Social. I dont complain about the MD social being in Columbia.
    Tyson's like many area malls has been experiencing a rash of thefts where your window is broken and they stal your cell, GPS or whatever.

Parking on the third level which is empty most of time is jsut asking for trouble.

Every NCC member is welcome to the VA Social. The idea of getting MD and DC members to attend was the very reason I added Tyson's to the list. Plus the fact that a lot of people work in and around Tyson's. It might be a little embarrassing if the VA members were the minority at this social, but there in lies the challenge.

I always hear from Paul how popular the MD Socials are. Let's show him VA can represent as well.

So get your votes in people. Only 3 days left!!!

Last day to vote! There is no overtime in case of a tie.

Yes, this is a shameless bump.

Brett

I voted... never mind.
    Last edited by Bimmer3; 04-10-2008 at 09:12 AM.

And the winner is...Gordon Biersch!

Quote Originally Posted by bantonid View Post
    And the winner is...Gordon Biersch!
    Can I get the address so I can plug it into my navigation?

Banned
    Jonathan,

You have never been to Tyson's Corner? Gordon whatever is at the opposite end from Bloomingdales. Rt 50 East to Rt 28 to I66 to 495 North
    to Rt 7 west or Rt 50 east to Rt 15 North to Rt 7 east. Or Rt 50 East to Rt 15 south to I66 east to 495 North.

Quote Originally Posted by OwnedbyDuncan View Post
    Jonathan,

You have never been to Tyson's Corner? Gordon whatever is at the opposite end from Bloomingdales. Rt 50 East to Rt 28 to I66 to 495 North
    to Rt 7 west or Rt 50 east to Rt 15 North to Rt 7 east. Or Rt 50 East to Rt 15 south to I66 east to 495 North.

I avoid Tyson's Corner like the plague and I absolutely hate venturing into there. Plus I'm not really good with directions, that's why I need to plug it into the nav.

Thread Information