Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Golf Outing Registration is up and running!!!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Golf Outing Registration is up and running!!!

Spring 08 Golf Outing Registration is up and running!!!

Hurry, only a limited amount of slots are available for our golf outing. See link below for registration and please indicate in the comments section who you wish to be paired with. Otherwise, all pairings will be left to my discretion

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?id=97,1257,0,0,1,0
    Last edited by pseto; 04-15-2008 at 12:41 PM.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

I have finalized the date/time/location of our 1st annual NCC golf outing:

Date: Saturday, May 31, 2008
    Time: 1:00p
    43237 Golf View Dr, South Riding, VA 20152

http://www.southridinggc.com/view.asp?id=128&page=4210

Format: Scramble
    Cost: $30 NCC members. $50 non-members (NCC will subsidize $20/head for each member; non-members will pay full price).

Our golf outing includes green fees, cart, practice balls, BBQ dinner, and dedicated parking. We'll probably hang out with the cars after golf/food too, so bring your cameras!!!

This will NOT be a handicapped event, just a leisurely afternoon playing a great game in a non-competitive environment. Its all about fun!!!

This event will be first come, first serve, with a maximum of 32 players. Slots will be filled first by NCC members, followed by non-members.

Registration: The link to register is above. Please plan to register online and then send me a check made out to 'NCC BMW CCA'. I need all payments by Thursday, May 15th, so please take US post office delivery times into account.

Please indicate in the comments section who you want to be paired with; if left blank, I'll pair you up randomly.

Also, anyone wanting to donate prizes for this event, please let me know. I’m currently working on these, and the more, the better.

A special thanks to fellow NCC member, Willie Lutz, who also happens to be the PGA professional at South Riding. He's been wanting to show us his newly restored e30

Mailed my check today.

Will we receive some sort of confirmation from you when the payment's been received? That would be nice.
    John W.
    2012 X5 xDrive50i
    2005 745Li

sure, i'll let everyone know

bump...so far I have 14 people registered (halfway there), although some still have not sent me their check.

it looks like I'll have a bunch of great door prizes and raffles since I'm getting some good cooperation from local vendors

for those on the fence, JUST DO IT!!!

Don't forget that this event is also open to non-NCC members, so get your golf buddies out there too.

Another update, I currently have 18 registered golfers and 9 checks. I'm sure I'll be getting the other 9 checks very soon (hint hint), but this also means that we're close to capacity

Only 6 more spots open and preference will go to those who send in their check to me first. Also, I go to all the socials, so you can also pay me face-to-face if you come on out.

only 2 more spots left and everyone else after that will be waitlisted.

I'm also looking for 1-2 members to help with registration & picture taking. These folks will NOT play in the golf outing, but be responsible to get everyone parked in the right place, checked in, hand out goodies, and take plenty of pictures. I'm sure they'll be other responsibilities when I think of them. We'll get you a golf cart for you to ride around in too

Also, if anyone is interested in a rally from somewhere in MD to White's Ferry and to South Riding, I can plot it out over the next few days. I'm thinking of meeting somewhere like Montgomery Mall around 9a and leaving from there
    Last edited by pseto; 04-30-2008 at 07:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    Also, if anyone is interested in a rally from somewhere in MD to White's Ferry and to South Riding, I can plot it out over the next few days. I'm thinking of meeting somewhere like Montgomery Mall around 10a and leaving from there

I can meet up at Montgomery Mall.

Just checking, did you get my check for the foursome?
    Dean

98 528/5, Bilstein Sport Shocks, H&R Sport Springs, Dinan Front Strut Brace, RevHigh Carbon CAI, AutoThority Chip, M-Tech Front and Rear Bumpers, M5 Rear Lip Spoiler, 6000K HID Hella Angel Eyes, 6000K HID Fogs, Celis LED Rears, Clear Corners, Rouge Octane SS Kit, Rouge Tranny Mounts, Purple Syntex Tranny Fluid, DaveZ CDV Delete, Zimmerman Cross Drilled Rotors, SS Brake lines, Axxis Delux Pads, 50% Titanium Tint, OEM M5 Wheels, OEM ZHP shift knob, Magnaflow 14815

Quote Originally Posted by e39bimmer View Post
    Just checking, did you get my check for the foursome?
    yep

Thought I'd post the email I sent to everyone last week:

I'd like to say thanks for signing up for our 1st annual NCC golf outing. I anticipate many more to come in the future, and possibly maybe another in the Fall.

Just a couple of things I want to mention since we're very close to having a full event.

1) I have received payment for the vast majority of you, but there are some who have yet to send me their check. The deadline is in 2 weeks, Thur, May 15th (Zodiac social). You can either send me a check or see me at all 3 socials this month (hint...I'm trying to see a few more new faces. plus, who doesn't like eating, drinking, and talking about cars)

2) I have also received many requests for pairings. If you do not send me who you want to be paired with, then I will randomly put you in a foursome.

3) For those who are not a part of the NCC message board, please sign up and tell me your screen name. I also post updated information about this outing, so its kinda important to check every now and then. The link below is the main Spring 08 golf thread.

http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthread.php?t=3984

4) I'm looking for a few volunteers to help assist me and South Riding make our event run as smooth as possible. The responsibilities include, but not limited to the following: handling registration, picture taking, hand out goodie bags, parking enforcement, and whatever else I can think of. They will NOT play in the event, but I will provide a golf cart for them to get around the course. Anyone wanting to volunteer their spouse or kids would be great No golf knowledge is necessary, but it has some level of responsibility.

5) If anyone is interested in a rally to the course, please respond to the thread as well. We will meet at Montgomery Mall at 9am, get breakfast, and drive to South Riding via historic White's Ferry. According to Mapquest, its 50 miles and 1.5 hrs. For those who have not ridden the ferry, it connects Poolesville, MD to Leesburg, VA over the Potomac River (see link below). Its $4 one way, and $6 round trip; but after a long day, I'll probably just take the quickest way home, so I'll get a one-way pass. It's a great photo opportunity, so bring your cameras

http://www.historicwhitesferry.com/

Finally, I just wanna plug all the great events we have going on in the chapter. Obviously as Social Chairman, I love seeing club members almost every week at our 3 socials. Every 1st Thur, we're somewhere in Northern VA, 2nd Thur are in Columbia, MD, and 3rd Thur is in Gaithersburg, MD. Check the NCC calendar for more details.

We also have various car shows, auto cross, DIYs, tours, Driver's school, and our annual Fall Meet coming up this year, so hope to see you out there. Everyone pays their dues, so come on out and see what your dues are being used for. We're still the largest chapter in the US with one of the highest participation rate, but I still think many don't know about all our programs. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/

Please pass this to others who you may have signed up where I didn't get an email address for them.

Just checking in. As of today, we have a full event with only 2 people remaining who have yet to pay. Payment deadline is Thur, May 15th (Zodiac social).

Only a few weeks left before we tee off and I look forward to it. Been trying to play as much as I can to get my swing back, but shouldn't take much longer. Anyone else out there playing/practicing?

Been making pretty good progress on door prizes, I think everyone will be very pleased. We have a few dealerships that have been very generous to sponsor our event. Anyone else wanting to sponsor or throw in some prizes, please let me know.

I will post the pairings soon.

Plan on playing a round in Puerto Rico next weekend. That might be the extent of my practicing.
    Dean

98 528/5, Bilstein Sport Shocks, H&R Sport Springs, Dinan Front Strut Brace, RevHigh Carbon CAI, AutoThority Chip, M-Tech Front and Rear Bumpers, M5 Rear Lip Spoiler, 6000K HID Hella Angel Eyes, 6000K HID Fogs, Celis LED Rears, Clear Corners, Rouge Octane SS Kit, Rouge Tranny Mounts, Purple Syntex Tranny Fluid, DaveZ CDV Delete, Zimmerman Cross Drilled Rotors, SS Brake lines, Axxis Delux Pads, 50% Titanium Tint, OEM M5 Wheels, OEM ZHP shift knob, Magnaflow 14815

Thread Information