Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Car of the Month

Thread: Car of the Month

Car of the Month

We are reviving Car of the Month.
    Please send me a digital photo of your car.
    The resolution should be at least 200 dpi.
    Include a decription of your car.
    I must have it by Wednesday, Dec 1.
    First person to reply will be February.

send to steven@happytogether.com
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Nice!!!!! Car of the month!!!!

Will there be videos of it too like on DTMPower, complete with techno music too?

Untz! Untz! Untz!

Ah? I don't think so. :roll:
    Also no P-shop photos.

Maybe we can have a class for that in the future.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

DO ME DO ME!!!!!!

I have no stickerzzz or motor, but I can get you a picture of me sitting in the engine bay with my helmet and gloves holding a steering wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by Doby
    DO ME DO ME!!!!!!
    Dang, you fixed your post before I could make a comment about the lack of engine. :-P

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Someone email me a photo and description.
    Whoever is first will be Feb. There will be 5 more issues this year. And to be fair, I will remove myself from the photo competition.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

I already emailed you... but forgot the picture.

ME TOO ME TOO!!

I am pretty sure the car will still be here by February or March. Can we have a group photo with all the driver's of the car?

We are looking for Cars of the Month for the March/April issue of the der Bayerische.
    They must be at least 200 dpi or a non-returnable photo. Include a description. See the Jan/Feb dB. Deadline is Jan 21.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti
    We are looking for Cars of the Month for the March/April issue of the der Bayerische.
    They must be at least 200 dpi or a non-returnable photo. Include a description. See the Jan/Feb dB. Deadline is Jan 21.
    I emailed some pics and description of my e30 to the email address on the website a couple weeks ago.

Alex

Thread Information