Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Sponsors needed :)

Thread: Sponsors needed :)

Sponsors needed :)

Every hour of every day, someone is diagnosed with MS. That's why I annually ride in the Wells Fargo Tour de Shore, and why I'm asking you to support my fund raising efforts with a tax-deductible donation.

The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is dedicated to ending the devastating effects of MS but they can't do it without our help. It's faster and easier than ever to support this cause that's so important to me. Simply click on the link at the bottom of this message. If you prefer, you can send your contribution to the address listed below.

The weekend of June 7-8th, I will once again ride with the Verizon Fios team and join over 800 cyclists to ride in the MS150 Bike Tour. I will be cycling to raise money for the National MS Society and its mission to end the devastating effects of MS. We will again ride for one of my co-workers, Melvin Campbell, who has battled MS for many years.

You can help support my efforts by donating via the link below. My personal goal is to raise another $1000 (which makes me a Top Crab member again for the 5th year in a row). I hope I can count on you once again to help me reach my goal. I'll keep you updated on my training and let you know how my adventure turns out!

Any amount, great or small, helps to make a difference in the lives of people with MS. I appreciate your support and again, thank you for your continued help and support in this cause that is so important to me.

Last year, the Verizon Fios team placed 2nd overall in total dollars donated towards MS. We are looking to finally over take Lockhead Martin as the top contributor, even though we always have less than half the number of riders.

P.S. If you would like more information about the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, how proceeds from the bike MS: Wells Fargo Tour de Shore are used, or the other ways you can get involved in the fight against MS, please visit www.nmss-md.org.

Click here to visit my personal page.

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/si...&s_tafId=70348

Thanks for your support.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

my ride is the weekend, no one?
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster