I know a lot of this is subjective, however, I'm hoping you guys can help steer me in the right direction here. Some background:

I have a 2003 330ci Convertible with 50K miles on it. I've just replaced the lower control arm bushings. The mechanics I was working with at a NCCBWM DIY told me my lower control arms were the newer ones and did not need replacement, but it was obvious the bushings did and it made a very big difference in overall feel of the car. I bought the car used after a lease with 38K miles on it.

I verified by VIN that it does not have the sport suspension package on it and I am looking to replace the shocks to as it feels to me that although the shocks are not completely gone, they are degraded enough for it to be noticeable.

My question is which way to go on a suspension upgrades. I am not interested in tracking the car. I am looking for a comfortable ride with out a lot of body roll. Firm but not harsh. I've looked at three options:

1) Sachs replacement shocks - currently on sale at BAV, roughly $588 for the set front & rear and rear shock tower bushings
2) BMW performance retrofit kit sport suspension - roughly $1173, includes shocks, lower control arms, stabilizer bars (front & rear), bushings, springs
3) Dinan D190-3251K Stage 1 suspension system - convertible, $1235.00

Money of course is an object, but what are the characteristics one should expect from each of these setups, and what's the right one for me?