Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
FREE M3 sideskirt

Thread: FREE M3 sideskirt

FREE M3 sideskirt

This thing has been sitting in my house for over 2 years.

Description:

Right side
    Cosmos Black
    Scuffed up
    Needs jack covers/caps

Do you have a stock trunk lid too? I need one of those.

Nope. Just my own. Unless you want to repaint yours Hellrot and swap with me.

:toimonst:

no

Do you have the other side too?
    ~Chris
    '96 328is

No, I just have the right side. The left side can be purchased separately.

would it fit on a 02 GTI?

Are you serious? Dunno. Maybe if you cut it up maybe... I thought the GTI wheelbase is shorter than an E36...

I said i'd take it awhile ago. way to back out on me like that

EDIT: Whoa, the 'rolleyes' here is AWESOME!
    ~Chris
    '96 328is

Quote Originally Posted by PREPPY
    I said i'd take it awhile ago. way to back out on me like that

EDIT: Whoa, the 'rolleyes' here is AWESOME!
    hey dude, it's yours, you never let me know about meeting up to get it!

We'll do it at the August b-day party

I am just posting to let you know I am NOT interested in your cosmos side skirt.

-John V

It's a deal!!!!

It's definitely not yours then. Thanks for letting me know of your lack of interest!

Could you bring it this Sunday Jed, to DetailFest???
    ~Chris
    '96 328is

Quote Originally Posted by PREPPY
    Could you bring it this Sunday Jed, to DetailFest???
    Dude, I don't think I can make DetailFest... :sad:

But I promise I WILL get it to you. It is definitely yours. :-)

Sweet.

Yeah, we need to do some sort of Mid-Atlantic BBQ before the weather gets colder.

Have everyone say 'howdy' and whatnot.
    ~Chris
    '96 328is

Thread Information