Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Looking for a Z3 - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Looking for a Z3

damn car was sold last night I really lost a good opportunity, I wish I wasnt out of town
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    damn car was sold last night I really lost a good opportunity, I wish I wasnt out of town
    There will always be better deals...just stay tuned!
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

can someone near Fairfax look at this Z3 for me? specifically the subframe!!!

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...000&cardist=37

I'm thinking of getting this M roadster, but its in CA. Its about $1k to have the car shipped door-to-door and the seller agreed to split the cost (and lower the price ).

I'll get a PPI which I will pay for, but anyone else wanna chime in on what else I should do or look for?

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=239945218

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    I'm thinking of getting this M roadster, but its in CA. Its about $1k to have the car shipped door-to-door and the seller agreed to split the cost (and lower the price ).

I'll get a PPI which I will pay for, but anyone else wanna chime in on what else I should do or look for?

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=239945218
    For that price I guarantee there is SOMETHING wrong with it. That's WAY below market, especially in California.

I'm sure there's some reason why they can't sell it locally and that's why they are willing to ship it to someone across the country.

If it was a "good" car, they could drive it to a CarMax and get more than what they are asking on the spot.

Just my $.02. I would just heed with precaution.

Finally!!!!!

after many months of looking, I finally was able to get a 3rd car

since my V8 X5 drinks gas like no other (lucky to get 16 mpg), i'll save that for tailgating at Redskins games. plus, i wouldnt get much for it anyways since no one is buying SUVs nowadays.

my wife will probably drive it most of the time, but i'll have some time to start the mods and probably autocross.

i bought it for $10k from a guy in CA after getting a PPI from Dinan BMW. I used an open trailer to get it to MD for only $1100 and now I get to burn some more rubber
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mroady1.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	12.0 KB 
ID:	449   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mroady2.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	13.5 KB 
ID:	450   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mroady3.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	9.8 KB 
ID:	451   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mroady4.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	11.8 KB 
ID:	452   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mroady5.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	13.5 KB 
ID:	453  

Congrats, Paul!!

Xoutpost.com - where you come for the information but stay for the friendships

Congrats Paul!

I look forward to seeing it at the remaining AutoX events this year.

Jonathan

Congratulations Paul and wife. I'm glad to see you got the M-version, although it is not exactly a fuel miser. My best cruising an interstate at 75 is about 27 mpg.
    Woody
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-...=p4506.c0.m245

Man Paul, this would be the one to wait for.
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Quote Originally Posted by Car54 View Post
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-...=p4506.c0.m245

Man Paul, this would be the one to wait for.
    damn that one is really nice. hopefully someone will take good care of it

Thread Information