Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Registration for Thunderbolt Aug 22-24

Thread: Registration for Thunderbolt Aug 22-24

Registration for Thunderbolt Aug 22-24

Registration for the joint Delaware Valley Chapter and New Jersey Chapter driver school at the new Thunderbolt Raceway in Millville, NJ is open. Note that this is a three day school, not one instructor day and two student days as originally thought. The cost is $450 which at $150 per day is CHEAP! Registration is via the NJ chapter website:
    http://www.njbmwcca.org/services/sch...p?event_id=169

If you want to do this event I would register now. It was over 50% full a week ago.
    As testimony to the design of both the track and facility, the Grand Am racing series will be holding a full race weekend at Thunderbolt on the weekend following this event.
    Last edited by woodym3; 02-22-2008 at 04:55 PM. Reason: additional information
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

I better signup for a DE at Barber so I don't feel so bad.
    I haven't driven a new track since BeaveRun.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

I registered yesterday and got my acceptance. Still space available.
    Enzianblau 2020 Porsche 718 Cayman GT4

I'm in!
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

See you guys there. New tracks are fun!
    Bob Hopkins
    M3 1997 Black "Vader"
    911 1986 Red "Baron"

Thread Information