Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
2008 AutoX School - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 2008 AutoX School

Quote Originally Posted by ///MARINE View Post
    I just realized that I have a serious scheduling conflict on that day. Will this be the only Autocross school this year?
    Yes. This is correct. This will be the only AutoX school for 2008.

Hmmm,

I am a "no show" for this event, sorry - I am out of country from April 24th to May 6th - I knew this will happen....

Will try to follow up with following events.

Is Ripken stadium out of the picture this summer? I heard they did not want to renew the contract. Is this true?...

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Date: Saturday, April 26th, 2008
    Cost: $20.00
    Participant Limit: 25
    Registration Opens: 03/29/08

*** BMWCCA MEMBERS ONLY ***

We have locked down the date for this year's autocross school.

Anyone interested in attending should email me at jmthayer@gmail.com to be added to the notification list. (Please include your first and last name.) This will be a members only event targeted to those with little or no autocross experience. If you are not a BMWCCA member, there is still time to get your membership before registration opens.

UPDATE: Those who are intersted in attending are strongly advised to email jmthayer@gmail.com as soon as possible. The list of people who have already emailed is enough to fill registration and we may consider a pre-registration soon.

Quote Originally Posted by islavov View Post
    Hmmm,

I am a "no show" for this event, sorry - I am out of country from April 24th to May 6th - I knew this will happen....

Will try to follow up with following events.

Is Ripken stadium out of the picture this summer? I heard they did not want to renew the contract. Is this true?...
    Ripken is out of the picture for all clubs. It's not just us.

The entire season schedule is here: http://nccbmwcca.org/index.php?autocross

Quote Originally Posted by RED//MSHOE View Post
    Doby,

I want another shot at that SRT Jeep....I got a little something for it this year.

As for the 335i, it didn't even have a chance last year...LOL!!!
    Bah, I'll be bringing my Trailblazer SS probably

Autox school options

Yes. This is correct. This will be the only AutoX school for 2008.
    There are other autox schools.

http://www.wdcr-scca.org/SoloAutocro...5/Default.aspx

Although more money...I've taking level I and it was great and got about 30 runs.
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Quote Originally Posted by Doby View Post
    Bah, I'll be bringing my Trailblazer SS probably
    Why? Nothing happened? Only a school?

I'll be able to make it if you need my help.

Pete
    NCC

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Why? Nothing happened? Only a school?

I'll be able to make it if you need my help.

Pete
    Pete,

We need more instructors. Can you please come out and instruct some newcomers? Please shoot me an email! Thanks!

My wife's registering....she wanted to let everyone know they better not laugh at her!

Also, she fears hitting course workers......be on your toes when you see the below car!!!
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Quote Originally Posted by gspot35 View Post
    My wife's registering....she wanted to let everyone know they better not laugh at her!

Also, she fears hitting course workers......be on your toes when you see the below car!!!
    <--- The look of said course workers.

I'm glad to have a lady registering!

<--- The look of said course workers.

I'm glad to have a lady registering!
    Now if I can only convince my fiance to try it. In time. We need to teach her how to drive manual.
    NCC

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Now if I can only convince my fiance to try it. In time. We need to teach her how to drive manual.
    I keep trying to teach my wife to drive a manual but she's just too content putting it into drive and pushing the gas pedal ...

My GF hadn't driven a manual in over 20 years when I met her. She said, "You know they make things that do the shifting for you." When she ordered her new Mini in 2003 she chose a manual and says she has no regrets.

Craig, I'm sorry I won't be there to laugh at Jessica.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

When I met my wife, she had a '98 323is....Alpine/Tan 5-sp. That's how I got hooked on BMW, before that I was strictly Nissan/Infiniti.

My wife used to drag race her yellow mustang GT w/flowmasters, bigger throttle body, etc...so she has some motor oil in her blood.... She can definitely talk cars, she's going to probably be hooked on this sort of thing....this will definitely eat into my motorsport budget.

Whoever instructs her, please discourage track events!!!!
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

I've always thought about getting my fiancé into cars and what goes with it. Never thought about that having to cut funds out of my own car-stuff budget... strategy must be revised! (not that she is showing much interest though..)

However I shall attend this autoX school.

Last call ... if you're interested in a guaranteed spot at the school you need to email me ASAP.

Thread Information