Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
2008 AutoX School - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: 2008 AutoX School

Registration opens on Saturday, March 29, 2008 @ 6:00 AM.

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?a...s_registration

Registration is open and we have a nice assortment of BMW's coming.

You can view a list of registered drivers at http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?a...s_registration

when do we start and end, about?

Quote Originally Posted by Scany View Post
    when do we start and end, about?
    It's not official yet, but most likely we will ask everyone to be there by 8:00 am and I expect the school to wrap up around 3:30-4:00.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    It's not official yet, but most likely we will ask everyone to be there by 8:00 am and I expect the school to wrap up around 3:30-4:00.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Why? Nothing happened? Only a school?

I'll be able to make it if you need my help.

Pete
    What? I was instructing......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	141906995_UhXeL-M.jpg 
Views:	221 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	379  

#14 on the waitlist...

I'll show up anyway.

The school is now open to 30 participants. That's as high as we can go.

If you are currently registered and cannot make the event, please remember to unregister. We have ALOT of students that would like to attend the school and unfortunately we have to limit it to 30 drivers. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

The current registration / waitlist can be found at http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?a...s_registration

Only 8 days until the event!

Once again, if you are registered and you cannot make it, it would be greatly appreciated if you unregistered. If you cannot find the original email, no worries, I can do it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by schosports View Post
    What? I was instructing......

Bill...LOL!!!!!

All I heard was "....lose your race, lose your ride...."

I have tried talking to Bob Hausman, hopefully he will help instruct.

I'll know later next week if I can make it to instruct.

Quote Originally Posted by RED//MSHOE View Post
    Bill...LOL!!!!!

All I heard was "....lose your race, lose your ride...."

I have tried talking to Bob Hausman, hopefully he will help instruct.

I'll know later next week if I can make it to instruct.
    Sounds good Jason. Give me a call or shoot me an email when you know for sure.

Our very own Autox school coordinator in action...tell us about your technique Jonathan?!?!

Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

I understand Jonathan was gathering extra pylons for the club at the SCCA autocross today.

Incidentally, I also heard the afternoon front containing wind, in addition to the rain and lightning shut down the event for good after the just a few runs in the 4th of the 6th heats. A number of canopies apparently were destroyed.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by 328iBMW View Post
    #14 on the waitlist...

I'll show up anyway.
    Up to #6 on the waitlist.

Thread Information