Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
2008 AutoX School - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 2008 AutoX School

Quote Originally Posted by dougmoney View Post
    I'll help out of course. Just let me know.
    Sounds good.

No car now, but will find a way up there. Let me know what you're going to need.

Original post updated ...

i may be able to instruct if needed...

Steve P and I will instruct, and we can bring some people for the school too.

Quote Originally Posted by joenationwide View Post
    Steve P and I will instruct, and we can bring some people for the school too.
    Can you shoot me an email to jmthayer@gmail.com please?

You should convince Elizabeth to do the school.

I would like to help out with instructing also...if works allows...

Thanks

Jason Becker

Quote Originally Posted by RED//MSHOE View Post
    I would like to help out with instructing also...if works allows...

Thanks

Jason Becker
    Jason,

We would love to have you as an instructor. Can you shoot me an email to jmthayer@gmail.com with your phone number?

Thanks!

Thank you to everyone who has been emailing me!

I'll be there to instruct for like the 4th year in a row... if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Doby View Post
    Yup. We could use the help!

Can you shoot me an email with your phone number? jmthayer@gmail.com

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Yup. We could use the help!

Can you shoot me an email with your phone number? jmthayer@gmail.com

Thanks.
    I sent my info - I'm available to help again this year also.

Quote Originally Posted by bren View Post
    I sent my info - I'm available to help again this year also.
    You the man!!! Thanks!!!

Unhappy

I just realized that I have a serious scheduling conflict on that day. Will this be the only Autocross school this year?
    Brooklyn Taylor - Member # 354954
    Chief Marketing Officer at NCCBMWCCA
    Garage: M3, M5, M6, 635CSi/5 & 850I/6

Quote Originally Posted by Doby View Post
    Doby,

I want another shot at that SRT Jeep....I got a little something for it this year.

As for the 335i, it didn't even have a chance last year...LOL!!!

Thread Information