Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
2008 AutoX School - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: 2008 AutoX School

Newbie Question

I'm on the wait list, I'm new to the club and this is my first event.

If I don't move off the wait list to the main list, I assume there is no reason to show up on Saturday. Am I right?

Since this is the only time this year for this event, can anyone suggest anything appropriate for a newbie that is not too far away?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan Blank View Post

If I don't move off the wait list to the main list, I assume there is no reason to show up on Saturday. Am I right?

Since this is the only time this year for this event, can anyone suggest anything appropriate for a newbie that is not too far away?

Thanks!
    http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/showpost....2&postcount=35
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan Blank View Post

Thanks!
    You are correct. If you don't move off the waitlist there's really no reason to show up Saturday.

You're more than welcome to come out to one of our regular event too. They are very novice friendly and I (or someone else) can help you get acquainted. We can also get someone who has experience to ride along with you and give you a bit of instruction.

Our first event is on May 31st.

Quote Originally Posted by 328iBMW View Post
    Up to #6 on the waitlist.
    Up to #2 on the waitlist.

Quote Originally Posted by RED//MSHOE View Post
    Bill...LOL!!!!!

All I heard was "....lose your race, lose your ride...."

I have tried talking to Bob Hausman, hopefully he will help instruct.

I'll know later next week if I can make it to instruct.
    So Jason, can I expect to see you and your super slow car at the school?

Quote Originally Posted by 328iBMW View Post
    Up to #2 on the waitlist.

Oh snnnnaap! I'm in!

See you all tomorrow.

Thanks,
    Jeff
    Last edited by 328iBMW; 04-25-2008 at 09:38 AM.

Rookie Question

How long is each run? Is each run a single lap around the course?

Quote Originally Posted by ohmess View Post
    How long is each run? Is each run a single lap around the course?
    Yes, a "run" could be defined as a single lap around the course.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    So Jason, can I expect to see you and your super slow car at the school?

Yes, I'll be there.

And the car is even slower, put the stock diff back in.....

Just wanted to post a big thank you from me and the wife - we had a great time yesterday! Thanks to Jonathan for putting on a great event and the rest of the instructors/volunteers that made it all pretty seamless, entertaining, and informative.

No off to shop for a helmet and start posting some of the upcoming events to my calendar!

Quote Originally Posted by gesoffen View Post
    Just wanted to post a big thank you from me and the wife - we had a great time yesterday! Thanks to Jonathan for putting on a great event and the rest of the instructors/volunteers that made it all pretty seamless, entertaining, and informative.

No off to shop for a helmet and start posting some of the upcoming events to my calendar!
    Thanks!!! I'm glad you had a good time. Also, check your private messages.

Results ...

Yesterday times from the afternoon session has been posted.

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?results

Thanks for the helmet link Jonathan! And thanks for getting the times posted so soon!

Now that was a great way to spend a Saturday! After my first run I could tell I was hooked on this autox stuff . I'd like to thank Jonathan and all of the instructors for putting on an excellent event. I too will be looking to buy a helmet.....can't wait to get back out there and dodge some cones!

Quote Originally Posted by Sammyzuko View Post
    Now that was a great way to spend a Saturday! After my first run I could tell I was hooked on this autox stuff . I'd like to thank Jonathan and all of the instructors for putting on an excellent event. I too will be looking to buy a helmet.....can't wait to get back out there and dodge some cones!
    Now you just got to get your membership reinstated.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Thread Information