Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
2008 AutoX School
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 2008 AutoX School

2008 AutoX School

Date: Saturday, April 26th, 2008
    Cost: $20.00 For Members / $30.00 For Non-Members
    Registration Is Open!

We have locked down the date for this year's autocross school.

Anyone interested in attending should email me at jmthayer@gmail.com to be added to the notification list. (Please include your first and last name.) This will be a members only event targeted to those with little or no autocross experience. If you are not a BMWCCA member, there is still time to get your membership before registration opens.

UPDATE: Those who are intersted in attending are strongly advised to email jmthayer@gmail.com as soon as possible. The list of people who have already emailed is enough to fill registration and we may consider a pre-registration soon.

UPDATE: Registration opens Saturday!!! (03/29/08) There are only a few spots remaining after pre-registration. If you didn't contact me and mail a check to pre-register, I would suggest that you plan on registering quick as I see the event filling quick.
    Last edited by mcoupemindy; 03-30-2008 at 07:15 PM.

John,

It was great meeting you at the CCC DIY. I hope to get my feet wet in Autocross this year. I will be there! Thanks for the the Diff info. I'll see you at school!

Orlando
    Brooklyn Taylor - Member # 354954
    Chief Marketing Officer at NCCBMWCCA
    Garage: M3, M5, M6, 635CSi/5 & 850I/6

Need any help with running the event? Riders, setup, timing?
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Quote Originally Posted by gspot35 View Post
    Need any help with running the event? Riders, setup, timing?
    We definately wouldn't mind extra help!

My car is not in shape, but i would like to become more involved. If you need extra hands let me know what I can do.

Jared

I'll be there since it's right across the street unless NASCAR is in Richmond that weekend.

I'm very excited about this. It sounds great for us that has never autox'ed before to get an opportunity to warm up a little like this. Hopefully I won't be too jetlagged to register coming from norway the same day registration opens.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    We definately wouldn't mind extra help!

Remind me to send you and Bogdan the instructor pool list and the form emails to invite them.

Pete
    NCC

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Remind me to send you and Bogdan the instructor pool list and the form emails to invite them.

Pete
    Pete,

Can you send them over to jmthayer@gmail.com

Also, I have a few questions to ask you too but somehow I've misplaced your email address.

Pete,

Can you send them over to jmthayer@gmail.com

Also, I have a few questions to ask you too but somehow I've misplaced your email address.

I sent you a zip with a lot of my old docs. Also included my contact info. Feel free to call.

Pete
    NCC

I should be able to help again this year. Who is bringing the snow shovels. ;-)

Mark
    mconley3@yahoo.com

BMW's drive in snow!!!

Actually it's more fun when it is ice ...
    Last edited by mcoupemindy; 12-11-2008 at 10:15 PM.

Actually it's more fun when it is ice ...
    Tell that to the poor guy who was in the port-o-potty.

Quote Originally Posted by bren View Post
    Tell that to the poor guy who was in the port-o-potty.
    I wasn't there for that one! But I remember hearing about it.

I'll help out of course. Just let me know.

Thread Information