Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Feb Joint Board Meeting/Social - NEW EVENT!!!

Thread: Feb Joint Board Meeting/Social - NEW EVENT!!!

Feb Joint Board Meeting/Social - NEW EVENT!!!

Out of our new President's reign comes a great new idea!

Our next board meeting will also be a social Come on out, meet the Board and other committee members, and enjoy the fun.

Since we are a real club, we do have real business to conduct. A bunch of fresh ideas (as well as faces) would go a long way to providing members with an avenue to voice their opinions/suggestions and hopefully even volunteer their time towards the chapter.

Please remember that every chapter is made up of volunteer members who give their time to pull together the great programs we run. And we could always use more help

Social starts at 7p and the board meeting will start at 8p.

Normal social rules will prevail, NCC will subsize a healthy portion of each person's tab.

Anyone wishing for a copy of the meeting agenda and/or wanting to be on that distribution list, please PM your e-mail address and I will send.

See details below:
    Layla's
    907 King St
    Alexandria , VA

http://www.laylasrestaurant.com/

I'd like to get a good idea of how many people will be attending, so please RSVP.

Why can't they be closer to me?
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

R,SVP: 1 yes.
    DIYCur

Nice speaking with you today Paul. I will do my best to attend this event. I may arrive a little late...

Best,

Willy Lutz

Please PM or Email me the agenda. willyalutz@aol.com

Thanks!

bump for this week's joint social/board meeting. would be nice to see some new faces
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Cool

I will be there of course, I think I'm supposed to... See you there!
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

last bump for tonight, should be fun
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Thread Information