Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
An emotional moment!

Thread: An emotional moment!

Cool An emotional moment!

Once in every life time there comes a moment where you wish you had a camera in order to capture it to share with those who might think it special. While driving to a BMW meeting today my bimmer quietly crossed over 250,000 miles. I purchased it brand new in Germany while stationed overseas with zero mileage in August 1999 and now almost 9 years later my Sally-Sue is all grown-up. Yes, I'm a Extreme Mileage Junkie and proud of it. I hope to hear from more of the E46 family as their bimmers reach the mature stage of engine life. Just my two and a half cents worth. Happy Motoring...
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Xoutpost.com - where you come for the information but stay for the friendships

Congrats Zach
    Supercharged '03 530
    Thinking about tracking down an e28 535is

dang, the m3 i bought new on 04jan97 only has 60k on it. i have some driving to do to catch up!
    Last edited by mlytle; 02-12-2008 at 09:00 PM.

Wow - My 2006 330 convertible has almost 10,000 miles - imagine if I used it more then once a month!

Congratulations Zach!!!

Congrats! Hope you're able to roll another 250K.

I didn't get a picture of mine when it rolled the 1/4 million...but I did happen to pull off the highway at a rest area when I rolled to 222,222.
    Last edited by ErikT; 02-13-2008 at 11:08 AM. Reason: trying to fix picture link

Talking

Congrats Zach!!!,

There is nothing like putting a ton of miles on a car that still looks new on the outside! Great job, proof that DIYs work!
    Brooklyn Taylor - Member # 354954
    Chief Marketing Officer at NCCBMWCCA
    Garage: M3, M5, M6, 635CSi/5 & 850I/6

Thread Information