Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
dB 2008 Ultimate Owner

Thread: dB 2008 Ultimate Owner

dB 2008 Ultimate Owner

If Doug Dolan reads this forum, could you post some pictures of your 3.0cs?

The look of that car is one of my favorites. I don't know much about it, but since the first time i saw one i have always wanted it. From the article i bet it drives as well as it looks. You have one nice car.

Jared

p.s. If you want to sell it in about 2 to 3 decades, let me know. I should have the money then.

I agree, that car is absolutely amazing. I think I may have a few pictures, he (or the prior owner) brought it to an event in NOVA last fall(2006). I'll PM you with a link to the photos once I upload them...unless someone beats me to it and puts them online sooner.

There was also another 3.0 CS featured in Der Bayerish within the last year or two. I think the feature had a test-drive as well, there were pics of it at an auto-x. As far as I'm concerned, the 3.0 CS is one of the best looking cars ever made.

Thread Information