Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Feb Columbia Social - NEW DATE!!!!!

Thread: Feb Columbia Social - NEW DATE!!!!!

Feb Columbia Social - NEW DATE!!!!!

As to not conflict with Valentine's Day, I have moved the Feb Columbia social to the day before, Wed, Feb 13th at Houlihan's (same place as last month).

Based on the voting, this was the most convenient day, and I have reserved the same setup at Houlihan's. For those who did not attend last month, we had our own private, enclosed area. Service, food, and company was excellent!!!

Who's in?

bump for this week's social...please note that I changed the date to hump day Wednesday so we can get thru this week faster!!!

this is a great opportunity for you new guys (or other NCC folks who haven't been to a social yet) to come on out and meet other BMW owners on this board. plus, what else do you have to do on a Wed night

and the biggest reason of all is that the club is picking up most of the tab (I'll probably ask for $5-7 head to cover the tip). don't you ever wonder where your dues go?

who else is in?
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Feb 13th Social

Count us in - We will check with Alicia

Quote Originally Posted by 330cic0539 View Post
    Count us in - We will check with Alicia
    yes, get her out the house too!!! or better yet, get her on this board you guys spoil her

Now that I live in Elkridge I have no excuse I just realized that this is right across from my job (Columbia Gateway Drive). What time do people show up?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ChosenGSR View Post
    Now that I live in Elkridge I have no excuse I just realized that this is right across from my job (Columbia Gateway Drive). What time do people show up?
    The party starts at 7:00PM, see you there!
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

traffic better be ok today.

Sorry we missed out. It has been an incredibly busy week for both of us. It sounded like quite the party when one of the CMM members called to see where we were, though!

Quote Originally Posted by Clarese View Post
    Sorry we missed out. It has been an incredibly busy week for both of us. It sounded like quite the party when one of the CMM members called to see where we were, though!
    too bad you and Jason couldnt make it, we'll let this one slide

Great time last night. Met a few new faces and good to see all the 'regulars' See some of you next week at Zodiac.

Can't wait till the weather breaks and we can spend some time taking pictures of our cars

Thread Information