Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Anybody want to go karting?

Thread: Anybody want to go karting?

Anybody want to go karting?

I haven't been in a few weeks now and I'm getting the itch...

No GP or anything....just an Arrive n Drive some Saturday or something
    -Josh
    2002 BMW M3

Quote Originally Posted by lax01 View Post
    I haven't been in a few weeks now and I'm getting the itch...

No GP or anything....just an Arrive n Drive some Saturday or something
    I'll go drive, but I can't this weekend..

Quote Originally Posted by Scany View Post
    I'll go drive, but I can't this weekend..
    Where do you guys go?

I go to Allsportsgp(.com) out at Dulles Towncenter. I believe thats where the club goes also.

I think a few of us from BFC are going to go on August 6th

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=794588
    -Josh
    2002 BMW M3

should be fun
    -John
    1995 Hellrot M3........needs more mods

if you are in the DC area, these NCC guys at this forum are setting a event here too

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...81#post1233481

if anyone's willing to make the drive, VIR's outdoor kart track is awesome. they will be getting 9hp karts soon (instead of the 6.5hp) and it would be great if a bunch of us went down as a group and raced each other.
    -John
    1995 Hellrot M3........needs more mods

Quote Originally Posted by orijinal_poser View Post
    if anyone's willing to make the drive, VIR's outdoor kart track is awesome. they will be getting 9hp karts soon (instead of the 6.5hp) and it would be great if a bunch of us went down as a group and raced each other.
    I'm down
    -Josh
    2002 BMW M3

Thread Information